x-tracting help

LobsterMonster

Okey dokey, i have downloaded project 64, and i downloaded a rom and it's rar and i extracted it and it's played, but it's sooooo slow and not all the textures are downloaded. What up with what i'm doing wrong?

spotanjo3

Okey dokey, i have downloaded project 64, and i downloaded a rom and it's rar and i extracted it and it's played, but it's sooooo slow and not all the textures are downloaded. What up with what i'm doing wrong?

Sorry but you downloaded a roms then we cannot helped you. It is against the rules. :happy:

Zach

There is nothing in the rules about helping people with technical issues. I suggest you go re-read them.

If you aren't seeing textures it may be an issue with the video plugin you are using, or it may be a bad dump I suppose. I don't really mess with N64 emulation though. Plenty of others around here do, though.

Last edited:

spotanjo3

There is nothing in the rules about helping people with technical issues. I suggest you go re-read them.

If you aren't seeing textures it may be an issue with the video plugin you are using, or it may be a bad dump I suppose. I don't really mess with N64 emulation though. Plenty of others around here do, though.

But... the rules said downloading the roms are illegals since he downloaded it then he is downloading illegal, isn't it ? If not, then I will be very happy to help him out. :eek:

Zach

Yes, downloading them is illegal. But the rules say that you can not post links to or ask for them. It doesn't say we won't help people get their games to work the best possible.

You should take a look around, this place is littered with posts about how to get emulators and games up and running. It's 90% of all the posts here.