Best Nintendo DS Emulator?

spotanjo3

No, you have to understand. The emulators aren't for the speed until they improvement the games at first. Buy your powerful computer for the speed or just wait for the developer to increase the speed. Most of all, they are focus on 2-D, 3-D, and sound at first. Speed is on hold. Do you understand ? It had been asked before. Use your search button first. ;)

Last edited:

Jale

Which is best out at the moment for speed of play?

And which ones can you save your game with?

Some games play at a decent speed, but none at full speed. Like RockmanForte said, there are two development phases: Compatibility and optimization.

Nintendo DS emulation is quite new, so expect to have an almost full working Nintendo DS emulator in... 5 years?

Pr1s0n_13reak

IMO No$GBA is the best, it seems to be the fastest and has a larger compatibility list.

karthick remo

sorry to ask but actully what is the realesing date for the new version (NO$GBA 2.5).....? i'm alway hearing the same thing over and over again,"WAIT" how long should i wait........:dry:

Jale

Just let them have their time and wait patiently. You want a good emulator, don't you? Great things take time.

spotanjo3

sorry to ask but actully what is the realesing date for the new version (NO$GBA 2.5).....? i'm alway hearing the same thing over and over again,"WAIT" how long should i wait........:dry:

Please, do not ask when. It's annoying and make the developers more pissed off. They have a life and they will release it when they want to. :);)

Zach

I'm pretty sure that most programmers, if any at all, do not read these forums. Of course they're free to correct me, but still. The best person to ask is them anyway, not people on this forum. If it were public info somewhere, we'd probably know. Most people do not put out future release dates though, unless they know for a fact it will be released soon, on that date.

spotanjo3

I'm pretty sure that most programmers, if any at all, do not read these forums. Of course they're free to correct me, but still. The best person to ask is them anyway, not people on this forum. If it were public info somewhere, we'd probably know. Most people do not put out future release dates though, unless they know for a fact it will be released soon, on that date.

Yeah. No$gba readme:

--- DO NOT SEND ANY QUESTIONS ON HOW TO USE THE FREEWARE VERSION.
--- DO NOT SEND ANY QUESTIONS ON HOW TO USE OR PLAY GAMES.
--- DO NOT SEND ANY QUESTIONS ON HOW TO USE THE INTERNET.
--- DO NOT SEND ANY QUESTIONS ON HOW TO USE README.TXT.
--- DO NOT SEND ANY QUESTIONS ON HOW TO USE COMPUTERS.
--- DO NOT SEND ANY EMAILS WITH ATTACHMENTS.
--- ANYTHING I HAVE FORGOTTEN?
--- DON'T DO IT.