weird No$gba problem

JudgeMoDollars

ive played pokemon pearl and i saved it once and then i turned the no$gba off, the next day i to open it but the No$gba just becomes Not Responding and it doesn't even start the game i tried gba roms and nds rom and all of them make the No$gba non responding i even restarted my computer and everything this is really weird please help also its the 2.4 or whatever no$gba

JudgeMoDollars

ok according to the thread i have to download these things rite

IPSWin.exe
lgc-pkmd.ips

JudgeMoDollars

i don't mean to be a dick but its still not working WTFFF lol i downloaded and patched the roms and when i upload any roms the no$gba just freezes and it shuts down :(

spotanjo3

Do you have nds bios and firmware.bin ? No, we cannot tell you where because it is an illegal and against the rules in here. Google is your friend. :)

JudgeMoDollars

ya i have all of that ive been playing it perfect for a few days then the no$gba just stopped working i have all the bios, firmware, and everything i even downloaded another no$gba it still doesn't work it doesn't even work with any gba roms im really stuck lol

flayre1

In case anyone is still having this issue I had the same problem and found that running it as an admin worked, probably caused by the program trying to write files and not having permissions.