what street fighter is this

Zig

Cold all the time

playmazter76

The Retro Kid
its not a sf game its custom made fighting game program called MUGEN, where u add ur own characters,stages, etc. a neat program but hard 2 get going on it.

setablazebyyou

Looking good man. I had a go at it a while ago but am not tech adv. just shoved a bunch of chars cap v snk format. let me know when this one is up and running. also do you take requests??? i knew a guy who could program new supercombos etc. that would be neat, and include onslaught! no matter what though it does look good. I'm cheering you on. (also could you bundle a manual for people we don't know etc)?:bow:

ChouZangetsu

also do you take requests???
Sure.

i knew a guy who could program new supercombos etc. that would be neat
I wish I knew how. I'm just adding characters, new music, and stages from stratch!

and include onslaught!
Will do.

also could you bundle a manual for people we don't know

No need! All you gotta do is extract the .rar that says "EXTRACT HERE BEFORE PLAYING" (right click it and pick extract here), and it'll overwrite the current winmugen.exe (which crashes a lot), and then you can play for hours and hours with almost no game crashes.

You can get it here:
http://hosted.filefront.com/ChouZangetsu/

I'll add onslaught into the next one when I get some more characters.

untitledzn6.jpg

untitled2oy4.jpg

untitled3di6.jpg

untitled4zw8.jpg

untitlednb8.jpg

setablazebyyou

sorry about that, i meant a manual for character moves etc, seeing as how we might not know which version etc. add as much as possible if you can, it looks great. got guilty gear?

ChouZangetsu

Yeah, I can do a movelist for the characters.

From the Guilty Gear series, I got Sol Badguy, May, Dizzy, Ky, Justice & Robo Ky.

I'm still lookin' for a good Order Sol.

Mugen Hardcore v1.1 Pics (Onslaught was glitchy, so I'm going to find a better one.)

More characters, better music, more / better stages, Karin upgraded, etc, etc. Will be up soon.

83018638al6.jpg

67882247wm3.jpg

18499597zf2.jpg

34243090az2.jpg

Last edited:

ubr

NPC GM Pilot
What do you do with popular chara like Ryu that has many version (SF2, SF3, CVS, MvsS etc) ? do you include it all or just pick one (oldest, newest etc) ?

ubr

NPC GM Pilot
angel Ryu ? wow, i never heard of it:)

btw i'm curious about:
1. how much fight until ending? or is it endless?
2. Is there any boss or midboss character ? please don't tell me who is it:) (ah, "spoiler")
3. the last time i play mugen its 1 on 1,

ChouZangetsu

angel Ryu ? wow, i never heard of it:)

Yeah, he's real alright.
btw i'm curious about:
1. how much fight until ending? or is it endless?

Well, I've got it set to 20 matches in both single and double team modes.

You can set the maximum amount of matches to any number. You can also choose who you want to fight first, second, third, etc, but to do all that you got to edit some stuff in the select.def.

2. Is there any boss or midboss character ? please don't tell me who is it:) (ah, "spoiler")

All bosses are selectable so you'd fight them at any time like everyone else.

3. the last time i play mugen its 1 on 1,[/QUOTE]

It can be 1 on 1, 1 on 2, 2 on 1, or 2 on 2. They can all fight at the same time or take turns.

It can also be up to 4 on 4 if they all take turns.

untitledyg3.jpg

Oh, and me and a friend of mine are also changing the way you do supers to make them easier to do.

For example:

All of Evil Ryu's supers are now:

D, F, x+y (also in air)
D, B, x+y (also in air)
D, F, a+b (also in air)
D, B, a+b (also in air)
D, F, x+a then D, B, x+a to finish
D, F, y+b
D, D, D any punch
F, B, F, any kick

Teleport Forward: F, B, F, any punch
Teleport Backwards: B, F, B, any punch

Last edited:

ubr

NPC GM Pilot
Like CVS/SVC, its very hard / confusing to merge some game that have different system (just defense, dash, roll, counter etc).

Are you reprogrammed all chara so its that it similar with the other ? , if yes, wow, such a hard work :D

About 3 year ago i make a custom MOTW mugen and found that a character in the net have at least three type
1. Like in game
2. remodelled with another game system
3. overpowered...
i know that we play for enjoyment (type 3) but at that time i want to built MOTW with pure chara (1). Even then i found that there are chara with different health point, different attack power etc. And here we go again :)

Are you reprogrammed all chara so its that it similar with the other ? , if yes, wow, such a hard work :D

ubr

NPC GM Pilot
About last post.
Im sorry if i offend you.

Worse of me to criticize/insult someone who construct a game using a lot of time which i take for free.

ChouZangetsu

Yeah, he's real alright.

Well, I've got it set to 20 matches in both single and double team modes.

You can set the maximum amount of matches to any number. You can also choose who you want to fight first, second, third, etc, but to do all that you got to edit some stuff in the select.def.

All bosses are selectable so you'd fight them at any time like everyone else.

3. the last time i play mugen its 1 on 1,

It can be 1 on 1, 1 on 2, 2 on 1, or 2 on 2. They can all fight at the same time or take turns.

It can also be up to 4 on 4 if they all take turns.

untitledyg3.jpg

Oh, and me and a friend of mine are also changing the way you do supers to make them easier to do (mainly for guys with difficult supers).

For example:

All of Evil Ryu's supers are now:

D, F, x+y (also in air)
D, B, x+y (also in air)
D, F, a+b (also in air)
D, B, a+b (also in air)
D, F, x+a then D, B, x+a to finish
D, F, y+b
D, D, D any punch
F, B, F, any kick

Teleport Forward: F, B, F, any punch
Teleport Backwards: B, F, B, any punch[/QUOTE]

Current character count: 289 Stages: 131
untitledgu3.jpg

setablazebyyou

wow, let me know when you compile the latest release. we should try to alter the def to make certain chars mids/bosses. also is there anyway to solve the snk syndrom most have. its impossible to beat them even on easy:fuckyou:. maybe we should just remove their ai altogether? let me know what ideas you have

ChouZangetsu

wow, let me know when you compile the latest release. we should try to alter the def to make certain chars mids/bosses. also is there anyway to solve the snk syndrom most have. its impossible to beat them even on easy:fuckyou:. maybe we should just remove their ai altogether? let me know what ideas you have

Too much work, lol! But, really there's no need. You can change the difficulty setting from 1 to 8 (hardest).

We're going to try to include as many Melty Blood characters (all of them if possible) from every Melty Blood series and every single character will be in order (depending on their first names mostly) from the top on down.