HORIZONTAL SHOOT EM UPS!

sonic springboard
Hey guys
Thought id ask if anyone knows any good horizontal shooters for mame ive been recently playing Thunder Cross and it kicks ass!! Its a great game and has a great sound track its a little too easy though :( if anyone is a fan of Thunder spirits for the snes then check it out. If anybody knows of any better ones please let me kno :) thanx

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
Boogie Wings is an interesting and original horizontal shooter. Definitely worth checking out. I missed it in the Arcades but discovered it on Mame.

sonic springboard
Hahahah intresting and original are the perfect words i had a frekin horse swinging from the plane hahaha thanks for that man its a real gem :)

montpics

Hey guys
Thought id ask if anyone knows any good horizontal shooters for mame ive been recently playing Thunder Cross and it kicks ass!! Its a great game and has a great sound track its a little too easy though :( if anyone is a fan of Thunder spirits for the snes then check it out. If anybody knows of any better ones please let me kno :) thanx
There a lots of them in which you can view the screenshots from this link below.

>CLICK HERE!<