I cannot run ISO games with ePSXe

mhl12

are you running the iso directly or mounted as a virtual drive?

the-box

I'am running directly. I just choose File > Run ISO. My bios is scph7502, and I use gpuPeteOpenGL2, the other things is standard.

Cloud802

Emu Freak
Are those PAL bios? If so are you trying to play them with an NTSC game?

Or maybe and NTSC American BIOs trying to play NTSC Japan BIOs? Are you sure your clicking run ISO and not run CDROM?

mhl12

i dont think your BIOS region determines which games you can play.

Perhaps the ISO is corrupted.. does that message appear after you double click the ISO file or right when you click run ISO?

g0d53nd

sounds to me it is corrupted, every iso ive played works perfectly. I know one time i torrented an ISO game adn it gave me the same error.. Did you torrent it? or did u go to a rom site and get it? if u went to a rom site, did u have to download a few files then combine them? mabey something went wrong there, but if you torrented it, i would expect the iso isnt any good, usually the TRUSTED rom sites are the ones to get ur games from.. Im not sure if im allowed to link some up here so i wont, u can PM me though

also what game are u trying to play?

if its not any perticular game and just does it on every single one, mabey you just got a bad emulator file, or something.. im not sure im just throwing up ideas

by the way off topic : mhl12 lol i like the "snake? snake?! snake!!!" comment on ur banner pricless!

Last edited:

mhl12

most ISOs come from torrents. Very few sites actually host the images because the bandwidth costs would be too high.

And most of the time, the ISOs from torrents shouldnt be corrupted unless you didnt dl it completely.

g0d53nd

ya thats why im asking if it was a certain game or all games.. If it is a certain game, mabey the guy that torrented is just a "noob" and didnt rip the game properly, but i figured if its all type of games, then mabey its the emulator and its just corrupted.. again im just throwing up ideas, usually its the problems that no one thinks of that are the culprit :p

*edit* i also know a great site that has the ps1 games (most are rpgs though, with a few sprinkles of everything else) that has the games, that work awesome. But i do agree any other type of games you will have to torrent.

Last edited: