Datadayne's last mario 64 retextured pack.

montpics

Seriously, it is better that you don't change at the very least, trees. Others is okay. :)

Fhavio

Pokemon I catch u
what is the problem.. Mario 64 in Pj64 don't have problems..
anyone.. or am I making confusion with something that u are making..

datadayne

what is the problem.. Mario 64 in Pj64 don't have problems..
anyone.. or am I making confusion with something that u are making..

I retextured this game with a plugin called rice. Theres no ploblem with mario 64.

datadayne

Thanks MaxdKnife, comments like that keep me going.

I will upload it once Im done the first floor. Maybe next week. Ill also be updating this daily.

spotanjo3

Well done. But I do not like the tree. I liked your previously tree version. Otherwise, everything is good but not the tree. LOL!

Maxdknife

Thanks MaxdKnife, comments like that keep me going.

I will upload it once Im done the first floor. Maybe next week. Ill also be updating this daily.

so where would i get this mentioned 'rice' plugin? it's probably more work than i'm willing to do to go through it, but it'd be nice to see anyway.

can't wait to see your paper bowser. ;)

datadayne

Heres one of my post.

1.You need an emulator. (project 64 or 1964 are recommended).

2.You will need a mario 64 rom. (in my case)

3.You will need a Rice daedalus video plugin. (make sure its v6.1.0 or higher) http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=26229
When you download Rice, you should also get something called BMGlibPNG.dll, place this where all your emulator stuffs are in.

Setting it up....
When you download the emulator, save it in :C/Program files.

Now in program files, you should see a folder named plugins. Put your Rice in that folder.

Make a folder and name it hires_texture (exact). Place hires_texture where all of your emulator stuff are in. And in that folder make another folder named Super Mario 64.

Next, download my pack and place all of the files in Super Mario 64.

Playing with my pack....

Start up your emulator.

Click on settings and make sure you change the video plugin into rice.

Then load your rom and start playing Mario 64 my style.

If anyones intrested in making there own pack, holla at me and i'll post a tutorial. (its very simple)

Just follow these steps and you can start retexturing.

Jale

I've read that Project64 1.7 will not only support high definition textures, but models too. I can't wait to make Super Mario 64 with Super Mario Sunshine models :D

datadayne

Have you ever played any paper mario montpics? If you did, then you will understand my pack. And the normal trees will look really wierd with my pack.