ePSXe too fast

Betal

Hollaback Girl
Hello:D

I'm using ePSXe. But the game is to fast. So I want to change the FPS. But I don't know how many FPS I should have. Can someone who know help me?

LORD-KINKY

AHZI DAHAKA
Hello:D

I'm using ePSXe. But the game is to fast. So I want to change the FPS. But I don't know how many FPS I should have. Can someone who know help me?

I'm using Pete's Open GL2 Driver 2.8. Go to configuration and turn "use FPS limit" on. Set FPS limit to 60FPS, works fine for me. If it still goes too fast, try 50FPS. Experiment a bit, you'll get it right.:D

Betal

Hollaback Girl
Thank you now it's much better:D

I don't know if this has with the game to do. But I play harry potter and the socorer stone xD. And it starts with a boring man who reads a boring book just so you know what happend to Harry Potter. And the sound files must play right for it to continue to next page. But sometimes the sound start over like 3 second back. The whole time so it can't continue. Do you think this have with the game to do or the sound settings? (I'm new on this with PS emulator)

LORD-KINKY

AHZI DAHAKA
Do you think this have with the game to do or the sound settings? (I'm new on this with PS emulator)

It could be game related, I'm not really sure because I didn't play Harry Potter.:p
I don't have any sound issues when playing games, so you could try to set up your sound config like me:

My sound plugin is Andy's SPU Audio Driver 0.141
Below that you have 4 boxes, check top 3 and leave the 4th unchecked.

Then go to Andy's SPU configure:

Buffer:

Sound buffer size 8
XA buffer size 48

Misc: (check this boxeds)

High resolution mode
Enable SPU IRQ

Volume:

XA volume 75
Reverb volume 50

Well, that was probably pretty useless info, but I hope it helps you anyway!:laugh:

Betal

Hollaback Girl
Do you know where I can download Andy's SPU Audio Driver 0.141? I searched on google but it just come up 2 links. And they where spanish.

Betal

Hollaback Girl
Well the sound is better but it didn't fix my problem. I guess I have to download it again.

And another question. I downloaded a game. But I got it in .mdf and .mds formats. What do I need to do with them?

LORD-KINKY

AHZI DAHAKA
I downloaded a game. But I got it in .mdf and .mds formats. What do I need to do with them?

Run them!:D

Start ePSXe, then go to file --> run ISO. Then in "files of type" at the bottom choose "all files". That way you'll be able to see mdf. and mds. images. Open the mdf. image to start the game. Easy!:thumb_up:

Betal

Hollaback Girl
Thanks got it to workd:D

And another question which is more PSP releted.
Do someone know how I can contact Dark Alex?