NO$GBA BIOS problem

Betal

Hollaback Girl
I downloaded NO$GBA and also the game Zelda A lnik to the past & four sword adventure. I followed the steps which show how to play multipayer. And the game told me to restet the game if I wanted to play multiplayer. I did that and then it crashes. This comes up:

problem.jpg

I've tried different BIOS files. But I get the same massenger all the time. Someone who know what the problem could be?

Betal

Hollaback Girl
Yeah it's a shame. I've been looking all night for BIOS files just to get that game to work. LOL

spotanjo3

It worked fine for me. LOOK:

2d6mptl.jpg

put the GBA BIOS file in the emulator's folder, and rename it to "gba.rom":)

Last edited:

Betal

Hollaback Girl
It worked fine for me. LOOK:

put the GBA BIOS file in the emulator's folder, and rename it to "gba.rom":)

I've done that. And I have come that far as you. Then when I choose to play four swords adventure it says it need to connect gameboy advance. So I do that. And then it says I need to reset the game. And I do that. I choose the name I maked before I reseted it. And then it crashes

spotanjo3

Tried it... ; ;. Help me get Golden Sun 2 to work!!! -_- I want to play my bro in it.

Calm down. This didnt emulated for no$gba yet. I already let author know about it and he is working on it or something like that. Use the visualboyadvance for now. :)

Betal

Hollaback Girl
This pic is from emulator-zone.com

He/she got the game to work with multiplayer. I don't understand why I can't get that game to work. I've tried many different BIOS also

nocashgba.jpg