NO$GBA BIOS problem

yes you have to open it two times the vba program 1 screen and you play with one and then the other i try pokemon the trading stuff

spotanjo3

I like no$gba the best because of gba and nds but I used visualboyadvance for gba roms. Actually, I use the both anyway. :)

Betal

Hollaback Girl
Me and my brother wanna play Zelda multiplayer at the same time on the same computer. but that isn't possible with VBA link right? Cause it opens 2 windows so we can't play in the both windows the same time

spotanjo3

Me and my brother wanna play Zelda multiplayer at the same time on the same computer. but that isn't possible with VBA link right? Cause it opens 2 windows so we can't play in the both windows the same time

Yes, you can and you must have two controllers like one real television and one console and two controllers, you know ? :)

Betal

Hollaback Girl
Om now I opened it two times. I started the game. But everytime I click on one window the other stops loading. And we can't play like that.

try to search in google for the right bios then click right button of mouse in no$gba and click link but vba works better

datadayne

Betal, all you have to do is

open vba twice.
go to options
then go to emulator and make sure "Pause when inactive window" is not checked.

And there you go. Load the game on both emus.

Betal

Hollaback Girl
I'm sorry for being such a pain in the ass. But I have another problem.

It have said this in a few mintues now. How exactly do I link them?

ermm.jpg

datadayne

On each vba go to

options
then go to Link and you should see wireless adapter or settings
Click on settings and make sure "single computer" is checked.

You should be able to play now.:)

Betal

Hollaback Girl
On each vba go to

options
then go to Link and you should see wireless adapter or settings
Click on settings and make sure "single computer" is checked.

You should be able to play now.:)

I've done that now but it still that linking with other systems massenge.

Betal

Hollaback Girl
I opened 4. But it slowed down my computer very much. So I guess I can't play that game multiplayer.