emulators for ps2

skyblue

anyone could tell me, where I can find any emulators for ps2? The only one I have is sega mega drive, but I want more :)

mhl12

mhl12

those are very specific. You need a modded ps2 i believe. Tell us what consoles you want to emulate for us to help you more.

skyblue

Well, it's looks like I've got what I want. THANKS! btw I've modded ps2 ;) If someone knows other sites, could you share your knowledge? ;)

pilch8866

How do I mod my ps2. And is that what I need to do to run the snes emulator on it? And how do I get snes emulator I downloaded burned correctly onto the playable disc? Any help here would be greatly appreciated Ive been trying to figur this out for awhile. Once someone tells me itll be like a moment of clarity.:bow:

pilch8866

Isnt psx2 a ps2 emulator? I want SMES and Sega emulators to run on my ps2 or on my Dreamcast. I have every NES game on one cd-r that plays on my Dreamcast, but this was given to me I didnt make it. I looked up how to mod the ps2 so I dont need an answer to that anymore.

pilch8866

Nevermind I figured a bunch out. Now my problem is once I extract the emulator out of the .rar file how do I burn it to a disc to play on the dreamcast?