Error is Legend of Dragoon save

and8

Hi, all, first post. I've encountered a glitch. I was playing Legend of Dragoon on pSX v1.11, while using the save anywhere cheat provided by the game crack. While in the "Undersea Cavern," in Illisa Bay(Disk two), I saved my game standing next to a box. Today, when I loaded the game, I found that I was stuck in the box. I tried moving in all directions, fiddling with configuration and various other tweaks that might have affected it, but I could not unstuck myself. Also, I went searching to see if there were any cheats that might help unstuck me, but so far, I haven't found anything. I'd like to ask if anyone here knows any solutions to my dilemma, possibly a cheat or a trick that would unstuck me. I would just redo the latest parts of the game, but my last other save is over ten hours back, on the previous disk. I have played through this game before, but not fully. My real copy, for PS1, is scratched and doesn't load after the soon-to-come boss battle with Lenus. So, if anyone has a save within a little bit of this area, perhaps they could send it to me(if there isn't another method, of course). This is my third time playing the game through to about this point, so I'd really appreciate if someone could help me out. Thanks in advance to anyone who can.

lodglitchil0.png

Last edited:

Leerz

Pinoy Ako!
Well, this is one of the many drawbacks of using save anywhere codes, firstly, the developers made those save points for safeties, they know you can save and have no problems with it, in anycase, in some locations where it should trigger an event and you saved on it, it could cause problems, like this, you've loaded on the disk two, and the game expects you to be on that 'specific spot' on the save area.

I hope I don't sound too confusing but, there really is Fix for this [even if someone comes up with a walk through walks code] I doub't it will fix it since, collisions with walls and collisions with world barriers aren't handled the same way.

well, Goodluck.
if you wanna finish the game. maybe you can start all over or [download a save game to that point of that game]

one thing though, your previous items of course won't be there.

--edit-- ooh, if you know how to hack and edit gamesaves on the psx, maybe it's possible, Compare it with the Goodsave from the same spot.

usually when you load the game, it reads the position of your character on the world map :)

if you can find that. then that SHOULD fix it.[whoa gotta get some sleep, english starts to go sluggish]

and8

As it turns out, I found another save file that I was using in an older version of pSX, which was only a little ways back. I feel like a dork for not thinking of that in the first place, but thanks for your help. :p