help me please!

koolkid

OMG I hate non-working
when I try to open a file to play a game it said the image crashed. I have everything, and I did everything. Please help me

koolkid

OMG I hate non-working
thanks but I fixed the image crashing thing. but know when i play pokemon diamond a message appears could you help me there

datadayne

so, what emulator? (here we go again). Can you be more descriptive. Like, can you play other games, when does the message apear, does the message affect the game play?.....

koolkid

OMG I hate non-working
o sorry its no$gba, and I tried another game nintendogs and it said there was a game error and i had to try it again

heres the picture
picture2jf4.jpg

Last edited:

Leerz

Pinoy Ako!
when I try to open a file to play a game it said the image crashed. I have everything, and I did everything. Please help me
uhh, you opened a ZIP file? [dunno if it supports it]
but it did the same to me, then I unzipped and it runs.

regarding this
picture2jf4.jpg

it sounds like a save file problem to me, please set GBA CARTRIDGE BACKUP MEDIA to "AUTO" or FLASH 128 if it stil didn't work, try eeprom 8k any of the type with the highest value [but usually AUTO will do the trick]

--#further conclusions, ' ROM IS CORRUPTED '

Last edited:

koolkid

OMG I hate non-working
I had it on auto didn't work, and niether did the rest. Also if it is corrupted how do I fix it

Leerz

Pinoy Ako!
dump a new rom image :)

spotanjo3

Obviously, you are download the illegal roms. We cannot help you if you got it from somewhere. Like Leerz says, dump a new rom image. :)

koolkid

OMG I hate non-working
image (in jap) sorry couldn't find another game
picture3lc0.jpg

and the programs for no$gba so if theres something wrong there
picture4es9.jpg

here's the names if you cant see them in the same order: (caps are involved)
BATTERY SLOT BIOSNDS7.ROM
BIOSNDS9.ROM eNDryptS Advanced firmware
lgc-ndog Megaman Zero NO$GBA
NO$GBA NO$GBA.INP PatchEngine
Pokemon Diamond (J) Pokemon Leaf Green 0854 - Mario Slam Basketball (E)

Last edited:

koolkid

OMG I hate non-working
I have it but, when I click it doesn't work, and I did reset the catridge 5 times

Last edited: