Known GBA Problem fixes

barkhad

Banned
Dragon Ball GT: Transformation
When I reach a certain planet, VBA says "This game must be run on official equipment"
Options --> Emulator --> Save Type --> EEPROM + Sensor. Save and reset game.

Baldur's Gate - Dark Alliance
The game won't save
The rom uses EEPROM save types. Options --> Emulator --> Save Type --> EEPROM. You will either have to delete your old save and save again, or start over.

Boktai
I can't fill my Sun Power meter
Hold L/R and tap left/right to increase/decrease the meter.

Dragonball Z: Buu's Fury
When you walk into Grand Kai's house, VBA says it will not run on the hardware found
Options --> Emulator --> Save Type --> EEPROM --> Start a new game.

Dragonball Z: Legacy of Goku 2
There is some weird problem in the part where its raining

Harry Potter: Prisoner of Azkaban
My game constantly messes up
Try getting a newer version of VBA.

Harvest Moon
My game constantly messes up
Try getting a newer version of VBA.

Pokemon Emerald
I can't save
Try applying an IPS patch that should come with it, or change your save type to Flash 128k.

Pokemon Fire Red
I get a white screen/I can't save
Download FR version 1.1, and use VBA 1.7.1 or 1.7.2 for the white screen. To save, you need to set the save game to Options --> Emulator --> Save Type --> Automatic --> Flash 128k. Deleting your vba.ini and re-setting the controls works for some, but not all people.

Pokemon Leaf Green
I get a white screen/I can't save
Download LG version 1.1, and use VBA 1.7.1 or 1.7.2 for the white screen. To save, you need to set the save game to Options --> Emulator --> Save Type --> Automatic --> Flash 128k. Deleting your vba.ini and re-setting the controls works for some, but not all people.

Robopon 2
When I make a robopon it won't show the picture, and when I view the parts all different colors come up and it freezes
Try downloading a newer/older version of VBA, and possibly download the Rom from another source.

Sonic X
When I play Sonic X, it plays audio, but no video
Try using BatGBA.

pojo

Dragonball Z: Buu's Fury
When you walk into Grand Kai's house, VBA says it will not run on the hardware found

You got one for the Mac version?

spotanjo3

use no$gba because it have no problem with those games. Boktai roms must be clean dumps and can be done with this emulator because this emulator emulated sun and dark powers.

montpics

Icyevilchief

I have another problem in Dragonball z legacy of goku I open the rom but it says that it is not compatible(sp) with the hard ware could someone please help me?

Nas

Re: mm. amazing. 413

Why don't you try GBA Emulator..I've played all of the game listed above with no problem by using GBA Emulator......But i get tons of error with NDS Emulator