Visual Boy Advance WTF?

Jale

Maybe the files inside the .zip file isn't the correct format. Check it and tell us what extension it is.

Jale

.nfo is not a valid GBA ROM extension. I think it's some sort of info file like if the ROM is unprotected, the release team, dumpers, cracks, etc. Just info.

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
You probably downloaded this from a release site. These sites have all files from a GBA release, except for the ROM itself!
Just try downloading GBA games elsewhere (do NOT ask where). 99% of the GBA games will have the extension .gba.
Good luck :)

Leerz

Pinoy Ako!
I tried to upload .zip files to Visual Boy Advance, but it says: File type not supported. What do I do
how big is the file?
open the nfo with notepad, how many files are there inside the archive?
try unzipping the file first then opening the .gba file on vba

Rayframe

Umm....yeah
Ok, now I'm sure it's an .zip file, but when I try to start it, a pop-up says: "No image found on zip file" and when I press ok another comes up who says: Unsupported file type. It's just something wrong with the Emulator? But I can play .gba files on it...

Leerz

Pinoy Ako!
Ok, now I'm sure it's an .zip file, but when I try to start it, a pop-up says: "No image found on zip file" and when I press ok another comes up who says: Unsupported file type. It's just something wrong with the Emulator? But I can play .gba files on it..
you haven't answered our questions,

Can you open the ZIP file properly?
are you able to extract it?
perhaps its in some form of Compression [like deflate] which I think the emulator doesn't support]
or maybe the zip has a password
please try to EXTRACT the ZIP then play the GBA file on VBA directly
then ZIP again [if it works] with normal settings

sebco

I know this may seem a really stupid and n00bish question, but please bare with me.. and i thought that this was a relevant thread to put it in.

Where can you download the games?

I've downloaded the actaully VisualBoyAdvance, but can't find any games..

Thanks.

montpics

I know this may seem a really stupid and n00bish question, but please bare with me.. and i thought that this was a relevant thread to put it in.

Where can you download the games?

I've downloaded the actaully VisualBoyAdvance, but can't find any games..

Thanks.
Don't ask for ROMs as stated in FORUM RULES! :cool:

sebco

Ooops! Sorry about that..

I expected a far more sarcastic moderator if it was a stupid question. (which it was)