GBA emulator for DS?

sergioalb64

Hello everyone. I'm new here, so if this is the wrong place to ask, just let me know.

I will soon receive my R4 for DS emulation, and I was wondering if there's any GBA emulator that would work on it. I want to play GBA games on my DS Lite without the actual cartridge sticking out of the system.

If there is such an emu, is it R4 compatible? DLDI ready?

Thanks.

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
I'm pretty sure you can just play GBA games on the DS natively. Both my kids have a G6 and it works directly with GBA stuff on their DS lites.

Jale

I'm pretty sure you can just play GBA games on the DS natively. Both my kids have a G6 and it works directly with GBA stuff on their DS lites.
Be 100% sure, because it does. The Nintendo DS can run Game Boy Advance games.

montpics

Feel free to visit this site for more infos, sergioalb64. :cool:

>CLICK HERE!<

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
I think he has a NDS flash cart and he can't play GBA games (ROMs) on it.
I think it depends on which slot the cart uses. If you use a Slot 1 cart you can't play GBA games and with a Slot 2 you can (or the other way around).

foolfolk

Hello everyone. I'm new here, so if this is the wrong place to ask, just let me know.

I will soon receive my R4 for DS emulation, and I was wondering if there's any GBA emulator that would work on it. I want to play GBA games on my DS Lite without the actual cartridge sticking out of the system.

If there is such an emu, is it R4 compatible? DLDI ready?

Thanks.

search for lameboy 0.11 on google

jarik

Re: GBA emulator for DS? Foolfork is a fool... xd

foolfork thats a gbc (=gameboy color) emulator for r4 he wants an gba (=gameboy advanced) emulator but sry i can't help either i am looking for it as well.....

bsaksida

I Know this is old thread but google thrown it as the first result so i am gonna tell solution.

To play GBA games on NDS and NDS Lite you need slot-2 flashcard or if you want to play on NDSi or on newsest DS (3DS) you need a flashcard "DS TWO" from supercard team. That flashcard has additional processor inside and support hardware emulation. I have played sevral GBA games without any problem from that flashcard. It supporst realtime Cheats, Save State and also a Rollback (Like a reverse if you die go to where where you 5 seconds ago)

ewookie

i currently have a ds lite and an acekard2. thinking about buying a dsi xl just for the bigger screen because i'm getting 'old man's disease' (eyes getting weak.

i am a little confused by the last 2 responses. from my experiences with the ds lite and acekard, any emulator will work with any flashcard (nearly). posts here seem to indicate you need a particular flashcard to play gba on dsi. then the last post says 'this is all you need' and links to just software...but the software is on the previously mentioned flashcard's website...

if i download the emulators on the dstwo website linked in the previous post, will it work with an acekard2i on a dsi xl?

krazzyboy777

hey there buddy i have a gameboy ds lite and i m able to play gameboy ADVANCE games on it...and that too without anything sticking out of it....all u need ais another flash card called ez 3 expansion pack...its for 25$ ..i think ..it works and there are videos on youtube about it...

Sonic X

sonic colors atm.

so where can i find a gameboy advance emulator for my DS?

stubby42642

yea, i think these cats are right.. i looked for a while. you can buy a flash cart for slot 2.. im more into getting SNES and NES games on my Slot 1 card right now. i found one for snes called snemulds. its cool, plays alot of the clasic SNES roms perfectly... but some of the more obscure games i like, it seems to have some problems with, anything from small graphical flaws (easy to deal with) to the game just not playing at all. im just not techy enough to figure it out. maybe there's a better one out there. ive got a ton of 8 and 16 bit games id love to be able to play on the go. some work and some dont. if anyone knows of a better emulator for this, let me nkow. thanks.