WII emulation question

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
The Wii won't be emulated for years (if at all).

Since its still very new and on the market, why not go and buy one and put a little back into the industry?, rather than asking stupid questions on forums that have no interest in assisting people to pirate current gen systems or software.

Jale

Greetings !!, I have a question, When Nintendo WII will have emulator ?
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Wii already comes with "emulators". It's a feature called Virtual Console :laugh:

If you meant a Wii emulator for PC, yeah, there isn't even a decent GameCube emulator, so go figure.

Robert

Do you mean emulators that run on the Wii? I don't think anyone's got around to it yet

Or you want to emulate the Wii on your pc? Probably never

barkhad

Banned
Actually we know it is possible and it would take years . THEY CANNOT EVEN MAKE A GAMECUBE EMULATOR WITH DECENT SPEED ARE U CRAZY OR SOMETHING;) IT WOULD BE 2009 BY THE TIME GAMECUBE EMULATOR CAN RUN AT A PERFECT SPEED.COMPARE A PC AND WII AND SEE WHICH HAS STRONGER SYSTEM.COMPUTER HARDWARE IN THE FUTURE WOULD BE ABLE TO RUN A WII EMULATOR.BUT IT WOULD BE A DIFFICULT TO CREATE WII EMULATOR. BUT TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE .MAYBE YOU CAN CREATE A WII EMULATOR SOMEDAY.

Last edited:

Jale

COMPARE A PC AND WII AND SEE WHICH HAS STRONGER SYSTEM.
The point is that you CAN'T compare a PC with a Wii, because both machines have different arquitecture.

Let's take the GameCube for instance. The GameCube has a CPU running at 485 MHz, 40 MB of RAM and 162 MHz of video core speed and we can get processors for PC that goes up to 3,600 MHz, more than 2 GB of RAM and a standard video card that goes around 1,200 MHz.

What I'm trying to say is that a PC processor is 8 times faster, you can have 50 times more RAM and the double, tripe and even more speed of a graphics card than the GameCube, and still a PC can't emulate a GameCube at a decent speed. That's why you can't comprare a PC with a GameCube, Xbox, Wii or some other console.

By the way, a Wii's processor speed is 729 MHz.

Last edited:

montpics

spotanjo3

This is lame thread beacuse it is too early and nobody is willing to emulate it at all..not yet anyway.:glare: :confused:

Jale

Some games are being ported anyway, like Rayman Raving Rabbids. Great game, but a bit short though.

Zach

Emulating a console is just as much about programming skill as it is about hardware also. You have to have willing programmers out there who want to do the research and spend countless hours fixing bugs and reverse engineering everything.

I'm willing to bet with a top end PC of today, it's very possible to emulate a GC.. maybe even a Wii (playable is another matter). But there are either no talent interested in, or simply not around to do it.

FatTrucker If you don't like a question, don't answer it. You won't last long if you let every single post like this get to you, we get hundreds a year. And there is no need to be insulting to other members.