PS2 emulation question

omer

Neo Geo
PS2 reads dvds and cds. Most PS2 games are dvd games. There are cd games that you can download but I don't know they originally came on cd I guess they are dvd games that have cd size.

ShunRenHu

Hello : But I have 2 question to ask , 1.does PS2 emulator can run PS2 DVDs and PS2 CDs,I just need to know,2.do you know where is the Website to download Games for PS2 Emulators , like virtual fighter 4 evolution and MKDA,MKD,and MKA ?

Naloxone

Kakaaa!!!!
Alcoatjez..I have a brain stormer question for you. I have looked on the internet and cant find an answer for this PCSX2 error. When i load the emulation i get an error that states the it cant load the spu2peopsSound. I have tried to downlaod the file and still no luck. Its very funny because you dont get that error on onboard sound but i have a sound Blaster sound card. Yu cant run the emulator with out that dll.Can you maybe help me to sort this problem out.I really tried everything but stil no luck. The version of PCSX2 is 0.9.2.The latest one!

Thank you

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
Alcoatjez..I have a brain stormer question for you. I have looked on the internet and cant find an answer for this PCSX2 error. When i load the emulation i get an error that states the it cant load the spu2peopsSound. I have tried to downlaod the file and still no luck. Its very funny because you dont get that error on onboard sound but i have a sound Blaster sound card. Yu cant run the emulator with out that dll.Can you maybe help me to sort this problem out.I really tried everything but stil no luck. The version of PCSX2 is 0.9.2.The latest one!

Thank you

Sorry, I can't help you with that, because I don't use PCSX2 (and I also have an onboard soundcard).