GB transfer pak help

phil99

ok i have an actual transfer pak (i mean the actual, physical transfer pak, im NOT trying to emulate one.) I also have an adaptoid. Is there any way i can use the transfer pack (in an N64 controller of course) and adaptoid with a pokemon stadium rom, to transfer my actual GB pokemon to the pokemon stadium rom?

Jale

You can't use a physical Transfer Pak with a Game Boy ROM, unless you want to use it with a real Pokémon Game Boy cartridge. To use the Transfer Pak with a Game Boy ROM, I've created a guide to do so. To view the guide, click here.

Notice that you'll need to stop using the Adaptoid unless your controller is supported by the other plugins.

Last edited:

phil99

You can't use a physical Transfer Pak with a Game Boy ROM, unless you want to use it with a real Pokémon Game Boy cartridge. To use the Transfer Pak with a Game Boy ROM, I've created a guide to do so. To view the guide, click here.

Notice that you'll need to stop using the Adaptoid unless your controller is supported by the other plugins.

ok, the only thing that im emulating is pokemon stadium. I have a real N64 controller (hooked to my computer by way of the adaptoid), a real transfer pak and a real pokemon gameboy cartridge. I want to transfer the pokemon from the real game to the pokemon stadium rom. If im understanding the guide that you linked me to properly, it doesnt tell me how to do that, it just tells me how to link a pokemon rom to a pokemon stadium rom...

Jale

Heh, no problem with that. Can you do me a favor? Try if the GB Tower works with a real Transfer Pak. As far as I know, the GB Tower with an emulated Transfer Pak doesn't work.