Help with SSF (1st time user)

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
The winamp alike screen sounds like the Saturns menu screen which means the emu is booting and there is a problem with your disk image, or the way it is mounted. You need to mount the ISO using Daemon Tools or Alcohol 120%. If it still doesn't register the disk then the problem is either that the emulator isn't compatible with that game or the disk image you have is a bad rip and won't run.

p4o2

I now have a notebook with XP and I can get the Saturn CD to run with SSF. (no luck using cassini).

The CD runs and the enter (start) and arrows work but the configuation and notes files did not unzip so I can read them. Any idea what I can do to get them unziped correctly?

Zach

Well do they not unzip at all, or do they come out garbled, or what ?
Unzipping is pretty straight forward.. You can select the file directly in the archive browsing window of your program, or use an "extract all" option, etc..

Don't know why a file would refuse to unzip. Sure your looking in the correct location after unzipping?

p4o2

Well do they not unzip at all, or do they come out garbled, or what ?
Unzipping is pretty straight forward.. You can select the file directly in the archive browsing window of your program, or use an "extract all" option, etc..

Don't know why a file would refuse to unzip. Sure your looking in the correct location after unzipping?

They do unzip. The one file has a single line of text (unwrapped and unreadable). The other has text (mixed readabe and un) that does indicate the keys (e.g. Start = Enter) but with out the first file I do not know if I am configure?