I know why ps2 emulators wont work

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaboth2006

The fps is a little to slow for the games to run if someone made it where all games run faster and the video plugins shouldnt be hard all you have to do is probaly just do some code in order to just get the graphics up and good I advise MAKE A GOOD PS2 EMU people sheesh yall are to lazy cmon plz just think of generation of gaming on your pc with a damn ps2 with online capabilitys and stuff sheesh cmon think about it plz....

Zach

I'd rather see resources diverted to help kids like you learn to type proper English.

I don't know why you're even bitching at us. No one here has anything to do with making emulators or their plugins. Go bitch on an actual emulator's forum

mhl12

The fps is a little to slow for the games to run if someone made it where all games run faster and the video plugins shouldnt be hard all you have to do is probaly just do some code in order to just get the graphics up and good I advise MAKE A GOOD PS2 EMU people sheesh yall are to lazy cmon plz just think of generation of gaming on your pc with a damn ps2 with online capabilitys and stuff sheesh cmon think about it plz....

why dont you?

ppl who are developing pcsx2 are not getting paid. They are not charging money for it. They're doing it on their free time.. which isn't a lot since everyone has his or her own life.

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
why dont you?

ppl who are developing pcsx2 are not getting paid. They are not charging money for it. They're doing it on their free time.. which isn't a lot since everyone has his or her own life.

Good points.
Emulator programming is very complicated. How can you expect people to do these kinds of things, while proper English and punctuation are still too hard for yourself?

Zach

OK stop riding my gravy train.. That didn't even make sense.
There is a good reason I'm the only one here who is allowed to make fun of everyone else's English.

Jale

Then be the first to do it, smart boy.

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
OK stop riding my gravy train.. That didn't even make sense.
There is a good reason I'm the only one here who is allowed to make fun of everyone else's English.

Why is that? Being a smod gives you the right to make fun of other people?
I also do my duty here by pointing people to it when they break the rules, so why can't I respond like this? It's not like I'm a notorious flamer or something.
I only responded that way because I hate people that don't even take time to make a decent post, but they do complain about emulation authors who spend hours on their emulators.

Zach

My moderator status has little do with what I can and can't say. Forget it, I shouldn't have to explain this shit every time

Status
Not open for further replies.