Rom Graphic Hacking

Zerpentos

As you all know, I love Metal Slug. I have decided to make a movie but I need sprites. My good friend, Metal Slug DB, does not provide every single sprite that I need so it has come to my attention that I need to rip these myself. All I need is a sprites viewing program in where I can export the sprites elsewhere. I am clueless with programming so I cannot completely help myself.

Any help?

I have already most of the programs for NeoGeo sprites editing but Metal Slug showed up scrambled.

-Zerpentos

Please help me, I am here for all your emulation needs.

spotanjo3

Hey, everyone and Hope everyone are doing well. I thought I would like to share with all of you:

Gideon Zhi's version bug was found by me from AGTP's Rockman & Forte translated version:

49ldqtg.png

Mine's version have no bug found and translated by me:

48hml9j.png

Yay, mine have no bug and I am careful but there might be more bugs out there and I am keep my eyes on it. :p

I let him know about his bug being found and he thanks me about that but he said he do not care since it was old and he had no interested in it anymore. I guess that's his decision.

I am working on my own version to be bug free and inaccurate translation as possible as I can with my friend's help in grammars, of course. Then, I will have to learn how to change the title screen and other things like he did. He was amazed on his own version, heh.