the sims 2

ashlee

HEY everyone! :happy:
i just downloaded this game which came with all the expansions..but i can't run it...
first of all i need to install sims 2 with poweriso but i can't find a decent crack!! ( the image below says it brings a crack but it doesn't :( )
can someone help me?' :p

this is the directory where the expansions and cd4 of sims 2 are:

this is how cd4 of sims 2 is on poweriso:

Last edited:

mhl12

i dont think we can specifically provide you links to serials and cracks here. But based on those screen shots, have you tried the serials and cracks folder?

Zerpentos

Then the file that you downloaded is incomplete and in a jumble, judging from the screenies and the information. Look for Sims 2 on a torrent site and try to pick one out that has all the expansions.

-Zerpentos

mhl12

if you don't have a crack or serial for the version you downloaded right now, then it's pointless.

ashlee

I found a crack..but it didn't work...maybe because i only have cd4 right?
so if i download another sims 2 but complete this time...i could install it..and then add the expansions that came with the other file .(the expansions came with cracks)
is that possible?

Zerpentos

Yes that's right. You need all the CDs, and if expansions come with your download then you need cracks for everything, which should come with that too.

Just redownload everything and check to see if it comes with cracks. I don't recommend adding the expansions from your current download because it's not from the same person and there's a high chance it won't work.

Then you should be fine.

-Zerpentos

Last edited:

ashlee

I have another problem!!:(
i downloaded another Sims 2...i installed it...but i can´t build my home!!
help??
:)

Zach

That's kind of a vague problem.. Does the game appear to function normally, aside from this?

And I'm not sure if anyone around here has ever played this particular game either. You could try looking up the problem on the game companies official forums or something

ashlee

the game works perfectly if i don't build anything...but without building there´s no fun..i think the only thing that could solve this problem would be a crack for the multilanguage version of the sims 2..but i can't find it
help please :(

Jale

Check if your torrent came with a mini-image. Mount it with Daemon-Tools and run The Sims 2. Some copies of EA Games such as The Sims 2 and Need for Speed Most Wanted require a mini-image to be mounted in order to be played properly or boot.

Last edited:

ashlee

How so?
I have the files(expansions)...i install them...and then i replace the file by the crack, right?

ashlee

I can't believe it! i installed the game ( sims2) but when i'm about to run iT..an error ocurs..it is an appcompat.txt error..
WHAT CAN I DO? PLEASE HELP ME REMOVING THIS!! :(

Last edited:

Jale

Maybe it's a bad crack. If it's too much pain in the arse, why don't you get the original expansion packs?