Gba and Nds Emulators

misslevine

Hello there,
I'm new here
i'm working to have those emulator since yesterday. i dowloaded a lot of gba and nds emulators and none of them are working.
Each time i try one, i open a game and i get a white screen. i've been looking everywhere to find something to help me
does anyone have an idea of what problem it must be??

thanks !

spotanjo3

Your best emulators out there should be:

Desmume = NDS only

No$gba = GBA (You must have GBA BIOS for GBA roms to be playable and NDS only (you must have nds bios, eNDryptS Advanced 1.2, and firmware.bin **for nds roms to be encrypted**) ### It is higher game compabilities than desmume ###

VisualBoyAdvance = Game Boy, Game Boy color, and GBA only

iDeaS = NDS only

Revenger334

Your best emulators out there should be:

Desmume = NDS only

No$gba = GBA (You must have GBA BIOS for GBA roms to be playable and NDS only (you must have nds bios, eNDryptS Advanced 1.2, and firmware.bin **for nds roms to be encrypted**) ### It is higher game compabilities than desmume ###

VisualBoyAdvance = Game Boy, Game Boy color, and GBA only

iDeaS = NDS only

New ideas released 1.0.0.9 2007 3-1 omg!! he releases..sloppy but he did something!!

shtefanntz

well...desmume doesnt work for all the games...i mean...i want to play yu gi oh gx spirit caller...but i couldnt find any emulator...can anyone help me...i desperately want a emulator that works..

spotanjo3

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - Spirit Caller (U) - It is playable and everything is good. Maybe some glitches but playable~!

48d5dg3.jpg

2yya22w.jpg

2ufq5nc.jpg