help with MVC2: don't know what im doing wrong

ippo1

newb
first of all i would like to say that i HAVE looked around the internet and i know they are A LOT of these topics but im a newb when it comes to all this stuff.

i got a emulation package that inlcudes the current things:

chankast_alpha 025
dc_bios
dc_flash

and the things are uncompressed.

the problem is that i follow all the steps but when i put the chankast it puts it like i have a audio CD. I'm using daemon 3.29 (i heard its the best for marvel vs capcom 2). i mount the image fine or so i think. i do all the steps but i don't know what im suppose to mount. One of the files' name is marvel vs capcom 2 iso, when i open it it has Marvel vs Capcom 2 iso.part01 through part08 what do you mean when you say extract the files? do i right click part01 and click "extract files" or "extract here" and then i do that for every single part or are they already extracted (the icon looks like the books purple,blue,green books) i don't understand and if i do have to do this i have to put them all in one folder? and then i mount that folder from dameon.

im also confused with what the difference between a ISO CDI MDF and MDS files are. i have ISO files i will they work with daemon or chankast? im more lost than anything sorry for the probable stupid questions but im really confused right now. i also downloaded alcohol 120% and utopia but i don't know why or how to use them. i also want to know what does it mean to "dump" a file or w/e and how could u tell u need to and how if i need to do it. btw i would like to play marvel vs capcom 2 without the need of a CD.

Last edited:

ippo1

newb
can anybody please answer at least the first big block lol or did i write it a bit too confusing? i could explain it better if it is too confusing

montpics

the problem is that i follow all the steps but when i put the chankast it puts it like i have a audio CD. I'm using daemon 3.29 (i heard its the best for marvel vs capcom 2). i mount the image fine or so i think. i do all the steps but i don't know what im suppose to mount. One of the files' name is marvel vs capcom 2 iso, when i open it it has Marvel vs Capcom 2 iso.part01 through part08 what do you mean when you say extract the files?
That part, I'm a bit confused with that.
im also confused with what the difference between a ISO CDI MDF and MDS files are.
Read this for more infos.

>CLICK HERE!<

i have ISO files i will they work with daemon or chankast? im more lost than anything sorry for the probable stupid questions but im really confused right now. i also downloaded alcohol 120% and utopia but i don't know why or how to use them. i also want to know what does it mean to "dump" a file or w/e and how could u tell u need to and how if i need to do it. btw i would like to play marvel vs capcom 2 without the need of a CD.
Better try than doing nothing. Or I'll just leave this one to experts. :)