No$gba v2.3c released!!

spotanjo3

Here are the latest updates:

04 February 2007 - version 2.3c
- nds/2d: adjusted window width (nds=256, instead gba=240) (famicom wars demo)
- nds/memory: allows to execute code in vram (used by mariokart demo on nds7)
- iomap: replaced various "vals" by "io10seg" (matching to nds9/nds7 pages)
- nds/wifi/xcept: allows nintendo to write 00h/55h/AAh/FFh to read-only BB-ports
- nds/3d/irq: emulates gxfifo irq (used by lara/brainage demos)
- nds/3d/help: added notes on how/when to acknowledge gxfifo irq (see gxstat)
- nds/3d/dma: emulates gxfifo dma (used by submarine demo and possibly others)
- nds/dma: renamed/renumbered $profiler_id_dma (supporting the eight ds-modes)
- nds/3d/help: added GXFIFO DMA Overkill on Packed Commands Without Parameters
- setup: added gba-solar-sensor setting (now also in freeware version setup)
- setup: removed experimental rear-alpha option (tested / always enabled now)
- nds/backup: bugfix: forces no nds-backup in gba-mode (fixes fatalunexpected)
- nds/xboo: added upload-wait/timeout (for remote secure_area_extra_decryption)
- nds/dma: prevents gba-style dma3-capture on nds (fixes submarine demo freeze)
- nds/dma: simplified different dma mode bits by dma_kick_mask at mount_system
- nds/3d/help: added 3d-lockup note (on swapbuffers with incomplete vertex list)
- a22i: supports "NOT" operator (more or less, crashes on faulty priority order)
- a22i/bugfix: long/negative multiply in numeric expression (swapped lsw2/msw2)
- nds/3d: handles 8bit ldrb reads from 3d ports (4000320h and up)
- gba/nds-cartloader: fixed crash on loading GBA-carts from inside NDS7-mode
- thanks: RockmanRotties and Diablow for bugreports on demos and fatal unexpected

Download it here: http://nocash.emubase.de/no$gba-w.zip

Last edited:

spotanjo3

PLAYABLE mean: I didnt played all the way to the last level yet. You can test it and confirm if it is FULL PLAYABLE in here, ok ?

Mario Hoops 3on3 (USA) - Playable but slow and some
gfx errors. Set it to EEPROM 64kybtes

Rayman DS (USA) - Playable, and slow. Set it to EEPROM
64kbytes

Lost In Blue (USA) - Playable, slow, and a little bit
gfx errors and set it to EEPROM 64kbytes.

Mario Kart DS (USA) - Playable, slow and some gfx errors.
Set it to FLASH 256kbytes.

Bokura no Taiyou - Django and Sabata (J) - Playable but slow. (*02/06/2007 Lunar Knights US) Set it to EEPROM 64kybtes

Diddy Kong Racing DS (U) - Menu then error appears: invalid gx
command 0000008F,00000002,000000F4,00000008 so press enter to ignore it then ingame, invalid gx command with many weird codes again so press enter repeatedly to ignore it then Playable which is weird with some gfx errors and slow. Set it to FLASH 256kbytes.

Lego Star Wars II The Original Trilogy (U) - Playable and slow with some gfx errors. Set it to EEPROM 0.5kbytes

Bionicle Heroes (U) - Playable and slow. Set it to EEPROM 0.5kbytes.

Last edited:

spotanjo3

Nice, I decide to test more games. Guess what ? I am impressive on this emulator! o_O

I am not telling what game! :D

Please test and share in here.

spotanjo3

Yes, they need the bios and firmware. There is no "STILL". It must have them to do that.

No, you can't because you didnt read the rules and it said you will get a banned. Dont asked for it. :p

spotanjo3

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - Spirit Caller (U) - It is playable and everything is good. Maybe some glitches but playable~!

48d5dg3.jpg

2yya22w.jpg

2ufq5nc.jpg

Sonic Rush (U) - Playable but it is hard because it's so slow.

2igk9hy.jpg

486u3w6.jpg

3151hly.jpg

2czyik1.jpg

Pokemon Pearl (J) - Playable but very slow. Touchscreen does worked because many people tried it and said it didnt worked. Yes it does worked. LOOK!

4h3e14o.jpg

2mdl303.jpg

2r2bpdy.jpg

2heya04.jpg

4c2ocis.jpg

EVIL

Pokemon Pearl (J) - Playable but very slow. Touchscreen does worked because many people tried it and said it didnt worked. Yes it does worked. LOOK!
It indeed works.. it just takes a while before you get the push start message to appear. the 2d part in the beginning, name selection etc works flawlessly and very smooth. but once you actually play it it becomes very slow because of all the 3d.

spotanjo3

Not me.

If you set in Emulation Setup the speed from 16.xx MHz true speed to Unlimited MHz Disaster 10%, it will at least be somewhat playable. Hope that helps. (credit goes to AMPonzi)

montpics

Take another note, please post it one at a time and DON'T make multiple posts at the same time or I will delete your remaining posts. :cool:

barkhad

Banned
I ALLOW HAVE A GREYSCREEN WHEN I BUT ON BIOS. I ENCRYPTED MY ROMS. IT IS ALWAYS WHEN START CARTIAGE AUTOMATICALLY IT CRASHES

montpics

You should know not all DS games are playable through emulators that we have know. You should wait for an updated version. Plus, you'd never mention what games you intend to play.

Note :
Just read that you mentioned Kirby. Wait for RockmanRotties's post whether he manage to get it run or not. :)

Last edited: