No$gba v2.3c released!!

spotanjo3

RockmanRotties CAN YOU HELP ME OUT BECAUSE I WANT TO PLAY THE NOGBA . I DONOT WANT TO WAIT FOR DAYS:bow:

I can try and help you out. My directory is different. Mine is:

C:\Nintendo

351h7ja.jpg

4fws7rp.jpg

34dk2vl.jpg

2cet3bo.jpg

2zr3nrd.jpg

2pzgnbm.jpg

42x16iv.jpg

IF you want to know how to do the nds menu, look:

4gpjmm9.jpg

After you set it up, click ok then go to OPTIONS and click Save Options then go to File and click RESET CARTRIDGE then you will have nds menu. No more to help you. This instruction in photo is very easy to read. ;) Have fun!

Last edited:

Havskatt

Thanks for the great information in this thread! But I have a lot of problems altough...

My files with the games looks like looks like this:
bild1fx6.jpg

And this is how great my games works with the emulator:

Phoenix Wright
bild2mx2.jpg

Castlevania
bild3zo9.jpg

Mario Kart
bild4mo1.jpg

If anyone can see something wrong please let me know. The one who helps me so it works will get a great-tasting lobster by post. ;)

*edit*

Now PW works, it was the options in the emultator that was the problem. But most of the games crashes anyway.

Last edited:

spotanjo3

What I can do for you is:

Open no$gba>File>find your nds game>options>any savefiles>click ok>click File>reset cartridge and you should be ok.

EDIT: Dont run castlevania por and other castlevania because they cannot run yet.

Last edited:

barkhad

Banned
sorry but i got the wrong roms it turns out nothing wrong. THANKS MAN FOR ALL YOUR HELP . BUT WHAT DO YOU UNZIP THEM WITH. I UNIZP WITH WINRAR

spotanjo3

You can't. The developer is still work on 2-D,3-D, and the sound. Just turn the sound off if it bothers you. :)

spotanjo3

Open no$gba>File>find your nds game>options>change to any eeprom or flash to find the right one>click ok>click File>reset cartridge and you should be ok.