Sega Master system: emulator and games

CoryD

Hello.

I'm interested in playing Wonderboy 2: monsterland and WB 3: Dragon's trap (and a few other obscure titles, Alex kid, and some others I can't remember right now) for the 1985+ sega master system.

I was able to find an emulator for the sega master system of couse, but it's not exactly clear how I'm supposed to know what games are available and how I'm supposed to access them.

Basically, what I am getting at is: I would like to know if the games are availabe before I download the emulator.

I've done some searches and havent really found what appears to be a place to download games for this oldschool system.

Any help would be much appreciated,

Cory

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
Its the internet.....everything is available.

Discussion of romsites etc is forbidden by the Forum rules. However the kind of files you are looking for are very common so I would suggest creative use of google and see how you get on.

If and when you acquire the games you want to play, then create a new folder within the emulator folder and rename it 'Roms', 'Kevin', 'Loretta' or whatever floats your boat. Place any game files into this folder.

When you run the emulator for the first time you should find an option under the 'file' menu to browse to the location of any game files. Browse to the folder you placed them in and double click. You can then select any game file that you put in the folder and the emulator will run it.

Gens and Fusion are probably the best Emu's for Megadrive and Master System, and are available from the main site.

Last edited: