Cheats for VBA Pokemon-Ruby

spoonsrfun

Hey, im looking for a gameshark Cheat to get me ultra-balls or Master-balls :) thanks fo da help

Spoons :happy:

Last edited:

HybridShadow

Here you go:

For the 99 items in first slot of PC code, press select on the item you want to multiply, press A on the first slot of PC and then press B when you click withdraw again, you will have 99 of that item. if you want more, click withdraw 98, then press B. click withdraw and you will have 99 more of that item. reapeat until satisfied (yes, this does work with rare candies and master balls

99 items code: (in first slot of PC instructions above)
D261DC6D197B4DC2

Masterball in first slot of PC (if you activate 99 items code and this at the same time and follow instructions above, you can have practicaly infinite masterballs)
DCEEEC34AFEADC26

Have all PokeBalls
8C0CC69D0384
FA9826EE9187
8C9DC7080881

Rare Candy
82025BCC0044

spoonsrfun

Im sorry for bothering you again, but im not really understanding what to do. I Put the Cheat codes in gameshark and nothing happened
and about the PC part im confused about that to :(

Little More Help Please :D

Leerz

Pinoy Ako!
Cheats >> Cheatlist >> >> "GameShark button"
add the code & description of course

afaik, there are specific codes per region, like U, EU, J.
what version of Pokemon Ruby are you playing?
Haven't you tried Hac.king the memory yourself?
Cheats>> search for cheats (ctrl+c)
that's pretty simple and faster most of time :)

Kira

when typing cheats into the cheat list there are two options - gameshark and codebreaker. if you choose code breaker you can put in the following codes:
0000B138 000A
10000428 0007

82025C96 0063
82025C9A 0063
82025C9E 0063
82025CA2 0063
82025CA6 0063
82025CAA 0063
82025CAE 0063
82025CB2 0063
82025CB6 0063
82025CBA 0063
82025D36 0063
82025D3A 0063
82025D3E 0063
82025D42 0063
82025D34 0001
82025D38 0002

These codes will get you infinite ultra balls and master balls. it will also give you an infinite number of whatever items you have in the first ten slots in the item pocket. The first two are very important and must be put in before anything.

82025BC4 E0FF
82025BC6 05F5

These ^ two codes will give you infinite money.

You can get other codes from http://www.cmgsccc.com/ but you have to register there first. I take no credit for the work people do there. there's also an option that automatically loads your cheat list if you activate that then the cheats will be anabled everytime you get on your ruby game in the vba.

MArconni

sorry, i do what ur saying about de gameshark os codebreaker but nothing happent. Do I have, to do something more?

WuFiL

open the game. prees cheat in menu(not game menu) prees cheat list, press codeBraker, type a name u want for the cheat, copy past kira's list i the code box.

it works for me. Thx Kira BTW :bow:

heretohelp

Spoon if u still need help heres what u do after putting in the codes u got to any poke center go to the pc open it go to the one with ur name on it then go to with draw items there u will find what u have been needing.

p.s. if u use both the master ball or other poke ball cheat u will have to turn it off for the rare candy.......hope ur not confused any more :D

arcaninepwns

Im sorry for bothering you again, but im not really understanding what to do. I Put the Cheat codes in gameshark and nothing happened
and about the PC part im confused about that to :(

Little More Help Please :D

For the VisualBoy Advance, you need to first go into the toolbar at the top where you entered the cheat code. When you go to "Cheats" in the toolbar, you press "Save Cheat List" and it will come up with a place where you can save the "list" (it's basically a file). Save it where you can easily access it, then go back to the "Cheats" option. Then go to "load cheatlist", and then click the "cheatlist" you saved before. The little window that opens should open to the place where you saved it. if not, then go to the folder/place you saved it and then open (click) it. The bottom of the screen should say "loaded cheats". Then the cheats will work. *this works for the VisualBoy Advance (only, I think)* XD

Lukong

Frenchii23

i'm having troubles also. The master code, is it two different codes? Or one long code? I need help with all the codes...i don't understand them at all!