Somthing anoying, please help!

zorbama

the dark dork of doom!
I'm trying to play earthworm jim: special edition for sega cd on kega fusion. Everything seems to be fine, until I stumble across the level "Down the Tubes". When I get there, I hear a speech about worms, which I think should be the credit's speech... Then I get to "Tube race", which gives me the same speech! And then, after a few levels, in "Level 5", I hear it AGAIN! And then, after I open the rom again, I hear ANOTHER ending speech (for difficult)! I tried some options, reading the readme file, redownloading and downloading from another site, but nothing helps! I think I'm going crazy! WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!

Thanks in advance....

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
You don't mention which version of Kega you are using?.

Have you tried running it with Gens to see of the same issues occur?. If they do then its a likely a problem with the CD Image or version of the game that you have.
If they don't then its a compatability or settings problem with Fusion and you should try an earlier/later version to see if the issue is fixed.

If its just sound related, make sure you have the sound set at 44100 as afaik Fusion can get a bit fruity on other settings.

zorbama

the dark dork of doom!
I'm using version 3.51

I tried all the versions I could find, I tried to use Gens, and I'm quite sure that there are no problems in the isos, as I tried downloading from 3 sites at least...

I already have the sound at 44100...

I guess it's a problem with version, but what does that mean?

sento01

do ya have the bios for the sega cd, or what ever it's for

zorbama

the dark dork of doom!
The rom IS working, the problem is the sound, which I hear, but is mixed up...