I got a lovey NeoRagex problem

Syndicator

I am using NeoRAGExp v0.8c. My OS is Windows 2000.

My Problem is that Every game I run Under neoragex It jumps badly..I got Really good computer specs..3.0GHZ Duel core 1GB ram..Nvidia Geforce 7600GS..

Soo I dont see way my Games have to Jumpy..and I dont wanna use winkawaks

Epsi

Zoo Keeper
Doent wana use Kawaks? Why not? Your systems 'killer' specs to good...

Robert

Neoragex has a problem on faster machines, it skips a bit.

In the VIDEO options, turn on Triple Buffering and VSYNC.

Epsi

Zoo Keeper
Tell you what. There's a NeoRageX v5.0 (not hosted on this site... Really doent understand why!). Its a hacked and much improved version of NeoRageX v0.8c.

montpics

Tell you what. There's a NeoRageX v5.0 (not hosted on this site... Really doent understand why!). Its a hacked and much improved version of NeoRageX v0.8c.
Indeed, you'll never understand that one in perhaps forever..... :eek:

Epsi

Zoo Keeper
... Yes... I doent understand. I mean god how hard can it be to host the files, and just say its hacked?! Nobody says you have to use NeoRageX (hacked or original)! Thats why you can rate it, right? Just give it a zero.

Robert

You still have to change the settings that I posted earlier, no matter what version you use. For that matter, why use 5.0? You can use 5.4en instead.

Epsi

Zoo Keeper
Yea, I checked it out. NeoRAGEx 5.4e rocks! Thanks for informing me there's a new one. Now if only somebody would host it...

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi

Why don't you start your own emulation site, instead of whining about this one every time?
Sorry for the OT, but this irritates me...

Epsi

Zoo Keeper
Doent worry, Im going... This site erritates me as much as I do it... I really dont even care about NeoRageX, its just stupid to me that EZ doesnt want to host it!... Would love to start my own site... Play god, o sorry ment admin.