Cannot get NEOGEO games to work.

Priapism

I've downloaded MAME32, NeoRage, Final Burn, and Kawaks; I have also downloaded the neo-geo bios, the fix file and what not. All I want to do is get Samurai Showdown to work and none of these emulators even pick up the existence of the ROM (which has been place in many directories and pointed to accordingly).

Haven't got a clue what I am doing wrong so I thought I'd give the forums a shot. Thanks in advance for anything!!! :bow:

cibomatto2002

Windows 10
You may need a new neogeo bios.

Epsi

Zoo Keeper
I have to agree. See if your neogeo.zip file is 256kb. If not get the right one.

Priapism

Thanks all. I've gotten it to work but not sure exactly how. I'll explain. I basically put the Neogeo.zip in the Kawaks folder, in the folder with the roms, in the folder with my downloads and on my desktop (cause sometimes downloads go there). One of those loacation is making it work cause it never did before my generous spreading of the Neo-gospil. I'm curious where it is suppose to go again.

I've also tried to get Street Fighter 2 to work but am having the same problems. Of course I haven't tried as hard on this one yet but time will tell.

montpics

Just hit Service (Note : Forgot what is the right key, but every emulator has its own configuration.)

omer

Neo Geo
Or play console version of game (for neo geo only).
To play console mode:
Kawaks : Click game, neo geo settings, console
Mame : Load a game, press tab, dipswitches, machine mode, home
Finalburn Alpha : Load a game, then click game, set dipswitches, choose aes system and reset game.