ANIME UPDATES

bathosai

The death slayer
check this newest anime on the block "Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto"
anyone who wish to comment your new anime and stuff, your always welcome to type in.. :D :msn_shy:

bathosai

The death slayer
Re: online games

am just asking if anyone on this furom has any idea of guild wars.
is there any links to get the installer? or its for sale

Jale

I know the administrator of this forum (Lefteris_D) plays Guild Wars. I think he's the most indicated to answer your questions.

bathosai

The death slayer
waaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyway do we have to pay whn we download the installer for that one? unlike ranonline?:happy: just asking

mhl12

You don't need to pay for the installer, but you need to pay to play.

you got that backwards.. you need to buy the game for a legit cd key but online play is free.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member

The installer for Guild Wars is distributed for free and may be downloaded from here, once you get there just hit the "Download the client" option.

Keep in mind however that after you install the client the game will begin to "stream" the files in your computer. The current size of the client on my PC is currently 3GB so it may take a while depending on your internet connection and the load of the servers.

The game itself is not free. You will be required to buy a key in order to gain access to a certain chapter. The keys can be obtained by either a retail package or purchased online. There is also an in game store which you can use after you create an account to buy new chapters or account upgrades such as character slots(Credit, debit or pre payed card required).

mhl12

no it's not possible.

And any illegal ways to obtain cd keys are not supported on this forum.

bathosai

The death slayer

:D heheh wew so got to pay. anyways thanks for the tip guys..

remember live free hack well,, ahem.:p (joke)

jekolosfrom