"The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time" In 2-D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jale

It's a total conversion from the Nintendo 64 smashing title "The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time". It's some sort of combination of "A Link To The past" graphics (SNES/GBA) with "Ocarina Of Time" gameplay.

Currently, there's no release to the date, so I hope the project to be completed soon :D

A demo version is in the works. According to the authors, it's 87% completed.

Also I just hope Nintendo doesn't ruin this by forcing these guys to cancel the project, just like Square-Enix did with "Chrono Resurrection" :fuckyou:

SCREENSHOTS
PROJECT SITE

Last edited:

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
This one looks great! I played the original to death, so if this releases, I will certainly download this!
Thanks for the info, Butters :)

montpics

Looked best and a mere SNES game style. :)

ouch123

That Guy Nobody Knows...
I remeber this! Wow, all those years ago I played a very glitchy 'Beta' version of this, it was a lot like the beta worlds in the actual Ocarina of Time...to think it actually got better! Now I look forward to this (again)!

LastHour

Thats pretty cool.

But why would you want to play that, when there are so much better games out today..

What?!? Are you crazy? Ocarina of Time is one of the most complete and perfect games I and a load of other people have ever played. Im glad someone is making into 2d, maybe if they release a source code, i'll try and make it run on PlayStation 2, GameCube, Xbox, and Dreamcast, to give it that "console game" felling, ya know?

Leerz

Pinoy Ako!
ah this one's good, some guy wrote it with GM6
has a high PC requirement for a small 2D game, I hope it doesn't end up in the bin like chrono resurrection.

Jale

Looks like it's true.

Dampe's family has requested the site be brought down.
Do not ask about OOT2D, just respect Dampe' and don't.

Rest in peace buddy, you'll be missed.
May your soul rest in peace. Looks like the project is dead until further notice.

Last edited:

Jale

Damn. Really young indeed :(

He was only 16 years old.

Richard (Dampe) Denton.
June 16th, 1991 - March 21st, 2007.
R. I. P.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.