Voice Pack 4 Hey, You Pikachu

Triple

The Tripster
Does anyone know where i can get a Voice Pack Input to be able to play Hey, You Pikachu??? or can anyone even help me with that? :msn_confu any help will be most appreciated :eek:

spotanjo3

There is information about it for you. Go to google.com and type Hey You, Pikachu! project64. Hope it helps!

Triple

The Tripster
Well i did what u told me but i didnt really find anything to help me play Hey, You Pikachu. i did find somthing els tho lol i found some plugin to let me play GBA on Pokemon Stadium 2 and all so yea still looking for help/plugin for voice

Jale

The only way you can play "Hey You, Pikachu" with Project64 is with an Adaptoid, a Nintendo 64 controller and a Nintendo 64 microphone. Currently, there's no plugin that can emulate this feature, not even N-Rage's.

Last edited:

Triple

The Tripster
The only way you can play "Hey You, Pikachu" with Project64 is with an Adaptoid, a Nintendo 64 controller and a Nintendo 64 microphone. Currently, there's no plugin that can emulate this feature, not even N-Rage's.

So its imposible to play that game :/ :(

Jale

No, it is not. Only if you have the Adaptoid thing. If you don't, you're screwed.

Jale

This is an Adaptoid:

adaptoid_pic_4.jpg

Triple

The Tripster
oh thats badass wish i knew where to get one :( lol oh well i guess i am screwed well thanks for the info/help :) i appreciated it :happy:

Triple

The Tripster
Lol damn they are expensive and im poor :( oh well i guess ill never get to play that game :dry: Well thanks for showing me this i think ill just keep looking for the game on stores Hey, You Pikachu is like a Rare game or somthing i cant find it no where in stores lol i cant buy anything from ebay i dont even got a credit card :( i need to get one :p well thanks butter for all your help and information :D

MADAGASCAR

Hey, I just registered and am posting in a five year old thread just to say "Fuck you" to RockmanForte. This is a help forum, kid. Start helping people out instead of snarking at them.

Also "google.com" brought me to this exact thread; I hope the hypocrisy is delicious.

I'm sure by now that this post will be irrelevant, seeing as I have no idea whether or not RockmanForte has changed their ways, and I don't care to check. Mods, do what you will with this.