N64 help...

marios_shadow

Hi, i'm new here, I need help using kirby 64 and bomberman 64 on project 64, on kirby, everything that is in 2d bugs out, i.e. randomly changing colors, popping up in places they shouldn't etc... and the lifemeter is gone completely. and on bomberman the menu doesn't work right, sometimes the transparent blue cursor disappears and sometimes the bombs will disappear, I think it's the video plugins I use, jabo, gln64, daedelus, but no matter what I use these same problems show up, help is most appreciated.

Jale

What's your video card? I think your card doesn't meet the minimum requirements. Also, what plugin are you using?

Jale

M'kay...

1. You have a GeForce, but GeForce what?
  2. Jabo's Direct3D 1.6, but which one? Direct3D 6 or Direct3D 8?
  3. Have you already tried the other ones you listed above?
Well, to my understanding your video card must support DirectX 8 in order to use a Direct3D 8 plugin.

Jale

GeForce 6800 is DirectX 9 and that's more than excellent. Try using Jabo's Direct3D 8 and see if that solves your problem.

In my case about Kirby 64, the graphics are accurate, except for the health bar. It doesn't change until a scene change. For the record, my card is DirectX 8.1.

Last edited: