Game wont run

naqeeb23

i was having problems running some game with mame

i have street fighter III, all three under the series but none will work, and same goes with street fighter ex, wen i audit the games it doesnt pick it up,
can anybody plz help me figure this out, i really need to get on street fighter III (3rd strike)

Epsi

Zoo Keeper
Hmmm... Let me think... I got it! You have a bad rom set! How that possible? Easy! Next time try downloading from a site with the NEWEST or latest rom sets...

montpics

i have street fighter III, all three under the series but none will work, and same goes with street fighter ex, wen i audit the games it doesnt pick it up,
can anybody plz help me figure this out, i really need to get on street fighter III (3rd strike)
Street Fighter 3 won't work under the current version of MAME.

As for Street Fighter EX, make sure that you place the zipped file placed in ROMs folder. Make sure the BIOS cpzn1.zip is also placed in the same folder as well. :cool:

omer

Neo Geo
Use zinc instead of mame. Zinc is better for 3d games. You can play SF III with a dreamcast emulator. Chankast is good but not perfect. I think the best way to play SF III series is to buy a dreamcast ( SF III: Third Strike is also available for PS2 but dreamcast has all versions of the game) or playing at arcade. I also recommend you to play Garou: Mark Of The Wolves which has parrying and fluid animation like SF III.

Epsi

Zoo Keeper
Street Fighter III 3rd Strike, its a cps3 game... And Mame cant emulate it... yet. So you wont get it to work on Mame. But ST EX works... but not 100%