Best PC Controller

BlueGemini

Their are lots of PC Controllers today. But the best thing for me still is PS/PS2 Analog controller. I still used it in playing PC games. I bought a PS gamepad converter to be able to use the PS controller in my PC... :)

Tehgiggles

Super M0derator
Its hard to find one'a them in the UK

Jale

And it's even harder in Venezuela. I can only find gamepads with only d-pad and buttons, no analogs :verysad:

omer

Neo Geo
I found a gamepad that you can use for pc and ps2. You don't need adapter. It has analogs an looks exactly like a ps2 gamepad.

m_lovitt

Humble noob
I prefer not to use the analog sticks for N.E.S. or S.N.E.S. but I prefer the shape of a playstation controler so I recomend the Logitec precision game pad. I found mine at Wal*mart for like 5 bucks its nothing fancey but its a great "starter" pad

Raistlin

The new fang by ideazon is revolutionary. I highly recommend dropping standard joysticks for it. Its such a controller that you will need the keyboard for nothing.

ThunderStrike

I got a Logitech Rumble Pad 2. You can get Playstation usb to PC converters in Maplins in the UK everyone, they sell for about £10.

Phreque

I realize this is an old thread, but I found it while checking some search queries. I've been making them for the last year or so and posting them on my site. NES, SNES, and Genesis USB controllers for the masses! :)

removed *admin - like no longer relevant *

/.e

Last edited by a moderator:

Mavtak

I just got a 360 controller for windows, IT RULES!

Agreed. With the purchase of a $20 USB adapter, wireless Xbox 360 controllers become usable on the computer. I have used mine for Nintendo 64, the Game Boys, Super Nintendo, Sega, and the Xbox 360 controller layout accommodates them all nicely. From a button standpoint, the Xbox 360 controller is exactly the same as the PlayStation controller, except that the two directional pads on the left side are swapped.

FlatWiiCCFan

Duuuuuuuuuude.... Google "Mayflash Wireless Wii Classic Controller to USB Aadapter"
Or search Youtube for "Mayflash Wii Wireless USB" - been using this thing for years now.

Xbox has the worst Dpad imaginable for 2D games... what could beat Ninty's Dpad?

Last edited:

gamepadlvr

I use to have 4 different controllers,just been using a wired black 360 controller for a good while.I don't have much of a problem wih the dpad,maybe I just got so use to it I don't notice lol.I want to get a mad catz MLG 360 controller next.The cord alone is what makes me want it so bad lol.I'm so used to the xbox controllers,it feels very awkward when I hold a playstation controller

barcode386

I have a USB Nintendo controller for authenticity. I picked it up for $10. I've seen pretty much all the retro gamepads for sale with USB connections. I stil prefer my wireless XBOX 360 controller for PC gaming. Some emulators let you assign keys to State Save and Load and thats a good use for the extra buttons! In my office I have a logitec USB Playstation clone controller that has an analog / digital switch so I can switch freely between the DPAD and the stick. Pretty nice.