Ds emulator?

spotanjo3

Butters is right. If you want to continue playing this game then I suggest you to keep your computer running everyday until you finish this game unless this game didnt crashed in further levels or something. Good luck! ;)

montpics

The least that can be sure is that DS games can be fully playable in future's time. :)

spotanjo3

(credit goes to Hiper Nemesis)

Maden NFL 2005 (U)

Version: 2.3a

Review: Some bugs in sprites

43423wg.jpg

437drmb.jpg

(credit goes to Hiper Nemesis)

Dragon Ball Z Supersonic Warriors (E)

Version: 2.3a

Review: Sprites problems (transparent).
obs: menus are very very slow.

4idbb7d.jpg

40d98hc.jpg

spotanjo3

Yeah and I tried to test it with USA version of Dragonball z Supersonic Warriors and it was only in black screens. I do not understand why europe version is able to show this and usa doesn't. o_O That's odd.

johnboy3434

I'm waiting for a DS emulator that can run Mega Man Star Force and the new Pokémon games. However, I think giving them time to make it to the States is fair enough :) . Still, one that can play Mega Man ZX would be nice.

spotanjo3

I hope in the next version...maybe 2.4, anyone ? Those include castlevania and castlevania: por will be playable! :p

Jale

I could run it, but I couldn't see anything besides the HP / MP gauge and the damage numbers.

spotanjo3

Ingame, slow, save and you can input your stuff on the title, sometime it's just that graphics aren't there. So it does go ingame, but sprites don't show.

cast1gx3.png

2iqee7n.jpg

Last edited: