davidw89

Lunar - Dragon Song (U)

Version: 2.3a

Review: nothing's wrong. :)

2uhx000.jpg

4912lua.jpg

4go3ocx.jpg

43wr0hl.jpg

Pokemon - Mystery Dungeon - Blue Rescue Team (U)

Hey i got this but it wont work..so something must be wrong on my end.
Snood 2 on vacation worked before..now it doesnt work..everytime i download a new nds i patch it immediately..i patch the whole nds file in the same directory..am i suppose to do it seperately?

Jale

I've tried with different ones, but they're very far from being perfect. I could manage to run Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow until the name input screen where you have to use the touchscreen to write your name. The touchscreen works great, but the buttons are missing. I couldn't go beyond that.

davidw89 said:
[/I've got the bios, the firmware bin and decrypted..yet the game is still frozen :/
When you get a ROM from the net you get it decrypted, but to use them with the NO$GBA emulator you need to encrypt it back using the tool RockmanRotties said before.

spotanjo3

Ryuusei no RockMan : Dragon (J)
Ryuusei no RockMan : Pegasus (J)
Ryuusei no RockMan : Leo (J)

Review: nothing's wrong in real world but in cyberworld where you have to fight them. You will see the last screenshot. The sprites are missing, sorta.

4g9cfgn.jpg

30kruiw.jpg

47v8wte.jpg

4h1kmlk.jpg

351a9t2.jpg

Last edited:

spotanjo3

Star Wars Lethal Alliance (E)

Review: Working 3D, topscreen upside down in-game.

4byxl4y.jpg

2cz4nd5.jpg

2qcjexe.jpg

Jale

I'm not on dial-up, but I have a very slow internet connection (currently below 256 kbps). Stupid ISP.

spotanjo3

Oh, I understand. Do you want me to stop ? Isn't the screen shots pretty to look at ? They would love to know how much it is improvement in time ? ;)

montpics

Next time use [spoiler ] tag, alternatively, [url ] tag (Recommended) as well if you keep posting screenshots or I'll closed this thread for good. :cool:

Note :
I should blame RockmanRotties for me unable to play Castlevania. :p

spotanjo3

Hey, be nice! This emulator is awesome and isn't easy to emulating so it will improvement so much in time. It is the first emulator that emulated alots of games than desmume right now but desmume is coming soon. I am a beta test for Desmume and it will come around the xmas time and I am not telling what! :D

spotanjo3

Fushigi no Dungeon - Fuurai no Shiren DS (J)

Review: Fully playable, but too slow more or less 15-20frames of speed.

471b71h.jpg

452n6ld.jpg

2z6tf03.jpg

Reminddelight (J)

Review: nothing's wrong but some bug on the sound

40eo9vl.jpg

2dkg40o.jpg

44pz0o9.jpg

spotanjo3

Sure, I will be very happy to help you out. I had dial-up before and I understood how you felt. :D;)

Xenosaga I-II (J)

Review: Nothing's wrong in real world but when you met the enemies to fight as you seen below in the last screenshot. There is missing background and enemies's body are not fully 3-D color but you are able to fight them without a problem. :)

2e69343.jpg

48q87te.jpg

2en5mhs.jpg

29cly6o.jpg

Last edited:

spotanjo3

Please, this emulator do not save. It is in early development so you cannot save any games, sorry. You will have to wait for it to addittion save in near future. Be patient, ok ? ;)