Sega CD help.

Curian

I need help with formatting my Sega CD emulator it won't let me play any games on it and when I load it up I do everything the tutorial says but I can't open any options menu it isn't there only a blank box is I would give a screenshot but I don't know how to.

montpics

It was disabled in this forum. You'll need to upload with Photobucket or others site. Then paste it with command.

Well, about the Sega CD emulator, did you manage to find the Sega CD bios? (Since I don't know what is your main problem.....)

Curian

The tutorials don't say anything on this so take your crappy search engine elsewhere :fuckyou:

As for the question on bios, I got those aI set them up right but when I open the ROM up it says when I get to the pretty space scene to press the button I picked to be the B button on the control pad, I did this the tutorial then said to go to the options button on the bottom of the screen, I can't do this because the ROM literally has no option button on the little CD player screen. This is where I am stuck at I am trying to get those photos but my comp is giving me some problems.

BTW all ROMS have no options button when I load them up and I have pressed the B button for all of them once reaching the space/planet screen. I am asking for help because the problem is clearly me and obviously not the ROM or BIOS fault. :(

montpics

Tell me the title of the game and I will test it out if I find one.

Note :
The FAQs that Alexander_13 posted should solve your problem IMO. ;)