Where do I find BIO for Resident Evil 1 Director's Cut?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game Lover

Its been like 2 weeks since I'm trying to get this emulator work but I am really very unsuccessful. I've read the topic in which it is clearly explained how to run ePSXe but I'm still doubful that I'm downloading the right plug ins and all that. I hope you'll help me solve those problems later in this thread. right now, I want to know where to find a BIO for resident evil 2 Director's Cut.

mhl12

if you mean BIOS, then no we can't help you

1. Do not ask for, offer or supply materials that are considered illegal
We do not permit discussions about getting any illegal materials, such as Ripped Music CDs(MP3 etc), Ripped Movies(Divx etc), ROMs, ISOs or Warez. Threads which break this rule will be either closed or simply deleted and the thread creator will be dealt with accordingly.

mhl12

read the rules.. they are copyrighted files by SONY. The only legal way to obtain it is to dump it from your own ps1.

mhl12

there is a way using gameshark.

the illegal way is to download it online. But as I said before, we cannot provide you any links.

mhl12

nobody here can give you any links as it is against the forum rules.

use your brain and search google

Game Lover

I did search in google but that didn't help. there were like 10 pages! I viewed just the first one and all I found in it were links to websites on resident evil and forums discussing about resident evil. there was no link for any BIO:msn_shy:

mhl12

sorry.. begging doesn't get you anywhere here nor in real life. Grow up.

thread reported.

Game Lover

you mean you complained that this topic is not good? if you dont want to help atleast leave the topic alone so maybe others can:mad:

even the tineast bit of hint could solve my problem!:(

mhl12

this website does not support warez or and illegal downloading.

The thread is not good as in we receive countless threads like this asking for ROMS, ISOs, BIOS, etc each week and they all get locked or deleted.

Game Lover

since this thread is about to get deleted, why dont you tell me the link and it'll be gone after I know it! you'll kill two birds with one stone!

mhl12

unfortunately, i dont have a link. And since you say that you can't find it on google, i'm gonna take your word and not look myself. Have a good day.

mhl12

i'm only being mean when you turned this thread to the second page. Almost everyone else accepts the fact that we can't provide any copyrighted files on this forum or else SONY will be here in a second to shut everything down.

who am i?

that's the beauty of the internet. you don't know.

Game Lover

what makes you think sony will be here any second? is it the god or something? It'll never ever be here no matter what! the BIO's are somewhere on net and you agree with this dont you? Why doesn't sony erase that? why does it only come after this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.