question about psxv1.10

tenchimasaki

ok, since i cant find any psx iso's or roms to play from online sites I burned lunar 2 silver star story from my bro onto a cd-r. im using psxv 1.10, the game wont run when i run it from the cdrom. does this emulator play burned psx games or will I have to add some files from the cd into the cdimages file or whatever?. on the cd theres a bunch of .str files. whatever that means.:dry:

mhl12

just play it directly from the iso or use daemon tools to mount the iso as a virtual drive. No need to actually burn it unless you plan to play it on the tv.

tenchimasaki

ok but can it play burned games if i run it from the iso? its all ive got... and while file is the iso i should use .... lots of .str files here on this cd...

mhl12

ok i'm not exactly understanding what you are saying.

if you have the iso on your computer harddrive, just play it directly from the iso.

montpics

ok, since i cant find any psx iso's or roms to play from online sites I burned lunar 2 silver star story from my bro onto a cd-r. im using psxv 1.10, the game wont run when i run it from the cdrom. does this emulator play burned psx games or will I have to add some files from the cd into the cdimages file or whatever?. on the cd theres a bunch of .str files. whatever that means.:dry:
About that, emulator can play either burned or actual CD. You just need to set the CD drive to a proper drive. (through CD plugin's configuration, along with other settings.) :)

*.str files mostly are either contained movies or music, very much common used on Playstation CDs.

If you are first time using the emulator, this guide should help you.

>CLICK HERE!<

Alternate Link

@mhl12 :
You are just making this thread confusing. :cool: