emuControlCenter

ecc

Hi,
i´ve started a thread called emuControlCenter some times ago. Because this was a long time before, i now create a new thread. I hope this is ok for you.

I wanna add a screenshot of the latest version and add some notes about the state and the release of ecc. First, here is the latest screenshot.

Screenshot of emuControlCenter 0.5.8896 WIP
20061125_ecc_yearorop_412x309.jpg

Many features are implemented since last update like better search (name, deveoper, year, checksum, path, aso.) and search operators like "equal", "or" and "and" searches (in the fields shown above).

With ecc you can manage your roms and start them from one platform. You can assign every emulator to fileextensions within ecc.

ecc will be donationware, so you dont have to pay for it (but you can donate, if you like the tool :) Otherwise not :-( )

Releasedate is 2006/12/24! Merry Xmas! :)

More infos at http://www.camya.com/ecc/
Here you can also find some more screenshots of ecc in action!

Regards,
ecc

DiasFlac

I WANT IT SOOOOOOO BAD!!!!!, i will definately be donating, so theres a little incentive. I have way to many roms and emulators, THE SUPER DUPER FRONTEND ROCKS DUDE.... thanks. Peace :bow:

spotanjo3

It look beautiful but I do not know what it is for. Tell me what it is ? Just for collection of artboxes and screenshots and details, thats all ? I am curious. You have a merry xmas too! ;):D

Too bad that it is not include NDS and Super Famicom (Super SNES) as well as N64 and maybe PSX, lol.

Last edited:

ecc

emuControlCenter scans a selected folder (or drive) for roms and automatily add all found roms categoriezed for platforms into a database. On this data, you can search for roms by eg names, year, developer aso. Eg you search for zelda or mario, ecc will find all roms containing theses strings in the name.

You can assign emulators to platforms. So you can search for "mega m" and will find all "mega man" roms at your harddrive and kan start the roms direct from eumControlCenter without searching for the right emulator, opening the rom file by hand aso.

Also you can bookmark your favorite roms and have an history of your last played games.

Not more, not less :)

spotanjo3

Cool! Are you going to add NDS EMULATOR and some others such as N64 emulator ? The NDS Emulator is playable right now called no$gba and desmume. :)

ecc

Hi,
emuControlCenter supports all emulators, if you can direct asign roms to it (eg "emu.exe game.rom"). At this point, the most emulator could handle this :)

You can assing N64-Emulators... works fine! Also NDS is possible, if you have a working nds emulator. At this moment, 26 Platforms are supported incl SNES, NES, GBA, GB and many more.... see http://www.camya.com/ecc/ for the latest list (hmm, i think the list is not complete... i´ll have to update this :))

Regards,
ecc