Pokemon Snap

imnohero

game pirate
Ok so I everything in pokemon snap seemed to be working fine. I'm at the part where I need to start taking pictures of the signs, but no matter what I do it just keeps telling me 'there's no pokemon in this picture.' Yes, I've already talked to prof oak at the end of the river course. I was playing around with the graphics settings, and when I enabled the d3dpipeline, it would do the same thing even when I took pictures of regular pokemon, it would say 'there are no pokemon in this picture.' So I'm wondering if it's a graphics setting that is causing this problem. Has anyone else experienced this? I've seen a few other posts on this in other forums, but no answers. Any help would be appreciated.

imnohero

game pirate
Umm... did you even read my post? I can see this pictures fine, what you're showing me is a link to a fix for a different issue, where you can't see the pictures, and I do have to do that as well. MY issue is that it won't register my pictures of the pokemon signs. You think your so clever, pff yea right.

tapper

No, that's not what he is talking about. Near the end of the game you have to take pictures of the environments that look like pokemon. We (I am having the same problem right now) can take pictures of the environment and see them in the menu afterwards, but Prof. Oak doesn't recognize them as the signs. I'd really like some help with this.

HybridShadow

But that does explain it, also Oak doesn't ask about them until you get up to the part where he asked you to do that [from memoery I could be wrong]

Have you tried:

Code:
QUOTE from Butters: If you are using Jabo's video plugin, try enabling the "Copy framebuffer to RDRAM" feature. Also try disabling the D3D pipeline feature

tapper

I've already done that. I am talking about pokemon SIGNS, not pokemon. He just does not register them when I take the pictures of them. It is similar to the other problem except we can see the image, but he still doesn't.

insanemaniak

This User Is Insane
Sorry about before (pissed off mood) and anyway maybe it's your rom, i'll go check the one i got, most likely isn't but still a possibility

Edit: Nope, it was a stupid possibility, as you can guess it's same with mine

Edit Again: Wait why you want the signs?, you could just do the all levels cheat?

Last edited: