Project64?

Jale

Project64 is alive. The Project64 team is currently working on Project64 1.7 which can be consireder as a major update with new features, better compatibility and optimization.

7zip compression is excellent for storing various dumps from a single game (like b1, b2, !, etc), so it's recommended to extract the working dump from the .7z file and compress it into a zip instead.

HybridShadow

Do you know where I can find out what the ! b1 b2 and things like that mean?

Do you think they are working on 7z compression support? Then again people why wonder why they are having issues when it tries and loads all of them, maybe they should implement an menu for selecting what one and explaining what each one could be.

naes

Do you know where I can find out what the ! b1 b2 and things like that mean?

Do you think they are working on 7z compression support? Then again people why wonder why they are having issues when it tries and loads all of them, maybe they should implement an menu for selecting what one and explaining what each one could be.
I agree. This is what makes Nestopia so great - 7z support and the drop down menu. Not that I'm complaining, but it would be killer if other emulator projects took the idea of Nestopia.

Iannh

does anyone have any help regarding why my controller configurations for Zelda Ocarina of Time won't work. The C buttons work but the contols for the analog stick and the d-don't work. Ahhhhhh i can't figure out why it won't work!!!!

BTW, the plugin i'm using is Jabo's DirectInput7 1.6

Flanker152

flanker152
first you should download bitlord
then goto *SNIPPED!*

make shure you only select the emu files and the games you want or else it will take days to download all the games

this version of project 64 has grafix andd controler plugins that work well

change both graphix setings to 800x600 32 bit this runs best on a pen 4 any larger and the sound gets screwy

iv been able to use a keyboard as well as a USB gamepad on this with no problems (make shure u check "controler is pluged in" box!!!!)

Last edited by a moderator: