Roms:multiplayer games

JackyChan

Hey, does any1 'really' know how to use Kawaks? I want to play a multiplayer game on a cps2. For example, street fighter 2. But I don't know how u can change it to a multiplayer battle. Please reply.:confused:

montpics

What do you mean by that? It can be played as two players on the same PC, if that's your question..... :confused:

Edit :
Found out that you posted in a wrong sub-forum, again.

For Kawaks, here's a guide to help you. :cool:
>CLICK HERE!<

Last edited:

JackyChan

I know what u mean. It can be played by two people, but when i play the game, streetfighter2, it doesn't let me pick which character to choose. For example, when i'm using Ryu and the 2nd player chooses Ken, and then if Ryu wins for 2 rounds, I want to continue on playing the game by picking another character.( not using Ryu) And lastly, if player 2 loses and doesn't want to continue playing, it goes to the CPU.(I don't want that to happen.):confused: please reply.

montpics

You should know that Street Fighter 2 (Arcade version) can be played if you 'toss' the coin and hit 'Start' even you are knockout'ed from the game. Same with 2 players mode. You can press F11 for 'Test Menu' to change the modes available. (But still it won't solve you problem I doubt)

Alternatively, you can play Street Fighter 2 on the other consoles, as the game is also available for SNES, Sega Genesis, Turbografx and others. :cool:

montpics

Re: snes

You need to download SNES version of Street Fighter 2 game. However, we can't provide links and I'm pretty sure you'll know where to find it. :)

Guides?
>CLICK HERE!<