Xbox 360 Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

insanemaniak

This User Is Insane
Can people stop making Threads about 360 emulation and homebrew on the Xbox 360 please, cause one, There will be no friggin' Xbox 360 emulator for friggin' years, you should start making threads about it when Ps2 emulators and Xbox emulators are fully playable, which will be a heck of a long time and two, homebrew might be on the Xbox 360 eventually but wait until it is definate before asking because well since the Xbox 360 only came out like not even a year ago and has a TOP security system on it, there is NO point in asking.

And if you refer to the PSP having homebrew on it within the first month well, there was no security system on it (i think) or it was a weak one, so that's why.

Remember it's Microsoft, they will not make any sort of emulation of their consoles easy so now you know not to ask, maybe with opinions about it but not ask if there is a Xbox 360 Emulator cause that just proves your a retard.

Last edited:

Epsi

Zoo Keeper
I have to agree with the insane guy... I mean think about it, there isnt evn a xbox emu that works! And it took 5 years for a kinda deceint ps2 emu...

the_ghost

emu wizard
Remember it's Microsoft, they will not make any sort of emulation of their consoles easy so now you know not to ask, maybe with opinions about it but not ask if there is a Xbox 360 Emulator cause that just proves your a retard.

I have to agree with the insane guy... I mean think about it, there isnt evn a xbox emu that works! And it took 5 years for a kinda deceint ps2 emu...

Points Taken.

Maybe every "retard" should see this thread.

montpics

Stupid people don't read sticks, they don't even search.
Bingo, the worst thing they keep asking for possible working emulators even though they had read the sticky. :glare:

Epsi

Zoo Keeper
Hey why dont one of you post a 'xbox 360' program, but acctualy its just a program that runs and prints: 'your a idiot, try again in 5 years'. What u guys think?

And the best thing is, when the guy who downloaded it comes back he has to say: 'the emulator called me a idiot and told me to come back in 5 years'. Dont u think thats great plan?

Last edited by a moderator:

the_ghost

emu wizard
Stupid people don't read sticks, they don't even search.
I dont think people are stil alowed to call other people stupid... Rather call them 'special' people...
Specially stupid :p
LOL LMAO ^^^^^
You're right, I underestimated the power of stupid people in large groups...
:biglaugh: :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
omg_1.gif

ROTF LMAO
OK (/me tries to hold back laughter) that was the most funniest sequence of post I have ever seen on a forum EVER!!!.but still we have to understand the simplemindedness of these type of posters.. they just want QUICK HELP, they dont want to read or search for anything... LMAO.
They just want quick answers... and we are here to help them so... please post this thread as a sticky and lets hope they know HOW TO READ

p.s GOOD ONE BUTTERS lol

Last edited:

~!!WhoCares!!~

Rumor Starter...
Nah, a n00b is not bad. Everybody has been a n00b once. But even n00bs can search or read the rules. Stupid people can't do these things.
true to that and don't you think thats to soft to say about stupid people. Let's just say I have better ways of explaing stupid people. Like please some people are so stupid I bet they can't even get on the internet. Also I bet stupid people can't even read. but were all special in our on ways.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.