Good C button setup for Project64?

AzzaKaz

As topic title says,....does anyone know of a good controller setup for PJ64, particularly for playing Zelda OoT? Right now I have the C buttons set to WASD but it's not working out well.

Oh and I am using a laptop keyboard, which basically means everything is together and no numpad.

Last edited:

alexxi

back from hell
this my be a too late cause you may have already finished playing ZELDA OOT, but here's the control setup i used:

C-up: W
C-down: S
C-left: Q
C-right: E
R-button: D
L-button: A
Z-button: Z
A-button: X
B-button: C

zeldafreak1223

Some Computer Punk
the keyboard setup i use is pretty easy and intuitive.it's like this:

A: A
B: S

L: Q
R: W
Z: Z

C-Up: Home
C-Down: End
C-Left: Delete
C-Right: Page Down

D-Pad-Up: NumberPad 8
D-Pad-Down: NumberPad 2
D-Pad-Left: NumberPad 4
D-Pad-Right: NumberPad 6

Control Stick Up: Up
Control Stick Down: Down
Control Stick Left: Left
Control Stick Right: Right

Start: Enter

although lots of people think its weird, it makes perfect sense to me:p

EDIT:
sorry, just reread your post and realized you don't have a numpad. you could always buy one of those usb attachments that allow you to play with game controllers. then you wouldn't need a confusing setup!

Last edited:

wowdoicare

would you guys happen to know why my Logitech dual action wont work with pJ64? any kind of help would be great! maybe i dont know how to install it properly?

willyham

Parselmouth
would you guys happen to know why my Logitech dual action wont work with pJ64? any kind of help would be great! maybe i dont know how to install it properly?

i use it with pj64...u need to be more specific with ur problem but i just installed the drivers...made a profile for pj64 and click it...then just go thru the options --> configure control then set ur buttons...

hint...use the right analog stick for the c buttons. it pwns :excl: