Final Fantasy 7: the movie

Genome

north west south west
i would say that the snowboarding game was more for fans who join after the movie becomes ungodly popular (which it will). i like the game but i dont ever plan on buying final fantasy snowboarding. or ff beach volleyball,ff chocobo racing 06, or even ff the cereal :(

montpics

That's your personal views but Chocobo Racing is a good PS title by the way. I like it. ;)

Genome

north west south west
..what!? :huh: lol i was just pulling names off the top of my head. i had no idea that was a real game. i guess if you like something that much its okay to buy everything involving it ( used to use super mario bros shampoo :eek: )

Zidane

Social Hazzard
Your missing the point entirely Genome. All that they put out are fan based. You have to beat the game a few times to truly enjoy the other minigames that they send out. I mean they put a lot of thought into chocobo racing. more then any other mini game ive ever seen for any other game out there. and for the time frame that FF7 was put out those graphics were the best you could ever possibly get. I mean a lot of ppl say that FF7 is what started the game makers frenzy for graphics.

As for the movie speculation has started that it will be released sometime before december. I cannot wait :D :happy: :p

Genome

north west south west
okay i see what you mean =-D. i would like a remastered version though simply because it is such an awsome game. i've finally gotten into the story and im really hooked. i just think a remasted version would be cool...like the one they did for metal gear solid.

montpics

Genome said:
.....i just think a remasted version would be cool...like the one they did for metal gear solid.
Off-Topic :
Speaking of MGS3, I wondered when the PC version will be released. :rolleyes:

montpics

Here's the latest news.
Square Enix announced the release date of the DVD video Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, it will be released in Japan on September 14, for 4800 yen. The video is 95% completed right now; release date of the UMD version has not been announced yet.

TiredBoy

Genome said:
oi just think a remasted version would be cool...like the one they did for metal gear solid.
Eat FFVII Tech Demos!

No offense intended. I like to poke fun at one of my friends who's FFVII crazy. Did the same thing with him.

Any idea if the DVD's an international release date or a Japan-only release date?

mhl12

I just saw the E3 trailer and it looks really cool. Quick question btw, is it gonna be dubbed in English or are we gonna have to see subs?

montpics

We will see how it goes once it is released in public. But I doubt that it is only matter of time before the movie will be dubbed in English. :)

montpics

After several delays, Square Enix's CG movie Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children has been scheduled for release on November 29th in North America, with a retail list price of 28.95. No further details are available at this time; the film has already been released in Japan.

And here some 'spoilers'. :p
>CLICK HERE!<

Splize

So I downloaded the movie yesterday, though the english sub dosnt work for some reason...anyways it kinda looks stupid with the fighting scenes where they fly all around as if its dragonball Z. But I cant really judge it until I get the subs working.

montpics

Splize said:
So I downloaded the movie yesterday, though the english sub dosnt work for some reason...anyways it kinda looks stupid with the fighting scenes where they fly all around as if its dragonball Z. But I cant really judge it until I get the subs working.
I hate it when I heard that kind of words....... :(

mhl12

So have I. :p

But there are some movies that are just too good to be downloaded. Having the dvd in your collection is a must if you want to be true fan.